Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Video Thanks To Jagamajajaran: 1st Real Accelerate Yellow Metallic Video/Picture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Thanks To Jagamajajaran: 1st Real Accelerate Yellow Metallic Video/Picture

Taken within the new BGA paint shop. Picture from Kai Spande’s seminar today BGA update video. Thanks Jag.

Click image for larger version

Name:	EA789DD6-4004-4558-A13A-7866D6962E90.jpeg
Views:	2755
Size:	1,008.2 KB
ID:	65543

Last edited by John; 08-29-2019, 04:47 PM.
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Did you get to see it with your own eyes John?

Comment

No, only a screen print of the video. You will sometime within the next day or so, see Jag’s and keith’s live video’s of the seminar which includes this screen print.

Note: The above screen print is just the base coat, that it does not have the clear coat. Just a short hint...
      GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Too green on my monitor. Hope it's not like that in the wild.
        Save the wave.

Comment

Originally posted by mpgxsvcd

The video above shows an already built yellow C8.
          No, it doesn't. Notice how only that one car is a still, and not captured in video? That's because it's a render.
          Delivered 5/29!: Scarlet Fever 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Natural w/ suede inserts, Mag Ride, Performance Exhaust

Gone but not forgotten: SunKissed, 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

God, I hope between the projector, John's camera and my phone screen, that isn't coming across right. That looks hideous.
            Delivered 5/29!: Scarlet Fever 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Natural w/ suede inserts, Mag Ride, Performance Exhaust

Gone but not forgotten: SunKissed, 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Comment

That accelerate yellow does 0-60 in 0.9 seconds. Color also approved for construction sites and some hunting seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by meyerweb View Post

No, it doesn't. Notice how only that one car is a still, and not captured in video? That's because it's a render.
                I didn’t know that. Are you certain it is a render?

Comment

I hope its all the things mentioned..li keep seeing a green tint to this yellow.

im sure its nice and even though I love yellow...ill be passing in this fun yellow we see here..l

check back in when you finally see the car in person.

thanks for posting up.

Comment

I appreciate their boldness with this color-could be a real stunner.

Comment

Originally posted by mpgxsvcd View Post

I didn’t know that. Are you certain it is a render?
                      Yep. There's anothethread on the forum that talks about it

Comment

It's a flop unfortunately...I have the color in my C8 coin set and it has a lot of green in the sun...I don't understand why they didn't go with a pearl yellow...It would have looked stunning with the C8s body lines...SORRY IMO This is just hideous, they know their target audience what happened here?
                        Vette's owned: 99 Sebring Silver Convert - 10yrs, 2008 Crystal Red Convert,w/cam, longtubes and Vortech supercharger. C8 VIN 00336 built on 2/10/20 - Delivered 3/18/20 C8 Spec: Torch Red 2LT, Z51, FE4, E60, CF7, FA5, AH2, HUL, J6E, TU7, 3F9, Q8P, 5ZU, R8C

Comment

Also looking at the pic in detail it is not a rendering...Look at the shadows of the car next to it and behind it, also look at the sun in the car next to it and it...shadowing on the side of the car is what you see in real life..This is real. Also from the color of the coin I have this is spot on...I know they wanted to be seen on the racetrack but...really?
                          Last edited by Richrat; 08-29-2019, 01:44 PM.
                          Vette's owned: 99 Sebring Silver Convert - 10yrs, 2008 Crystal Red Convert,w/cam, longtubes and Vortech supercharger. C8 VIN 00336 built on 2/10/20 - Delivered 3/18/20 C8 Spec: Torch Red 2LT, Z51, FE4, E60, CF7, FA5, AH2, HUL, J6E, TU7, 3F9, Q8P, 5ZU, R8C

Comment

Great post. I am very interested in seeing this color on the car. I ca’t make my final color choice until I see this and rule it out or go with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Richrat View Post
                              Also looking at the pic in detail it is not a rendering...
                              YES IT'S A RENDERING, NOT REAL!!! Geez, Ace even posted how he Photoshop'ed it. Can we all just please let this picture die already???

Edit: Sorry for the yelling, it's just that so much misinformation has been spread around because of that 'shopped picture. And Ace, nothing against your pic, I know you were just interested in seeing how it would look. That pic took on a life of its own!
                              Last edited by Klinn; 08-29-2019, 02:49 PM.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X