Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Natural Dipped Perforated Seats Look Dirty on GT2 Seats?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Natural Dipped Perforated Seats Look Dirty on GT2 Seats?

Hi Folks,

I was pretty set on getting Natural Dipped & GT2 seats with leather inserts. After looking at some of the recent photos, I am not so sure anymore.

For those who went to Corvettes at Carlisle, what are your thoughts? Were any of you planning to get Natural Dipped and decided against it after seeing it in person?

Originally posted by N4SPEED View Post
    Hi Folks,

I was pretty set on getting Natural Dipped & GT2 seats with leather inserts. After looking at some of the recent photos, I am not so sure anymore.

For those who went to Corvettes at Carlisle, what are your thoughts? Were any of you planning to get Natural Dipped and decided against it after seeing it in person?
    I agree. It was mentioned in another thread as well. When I saw the pics my first thought was why would GMsend a dirty car out for the public to see then a couple others who actually saw the seats said they “looked” dirty due to the perforations.

Comment

In person, up close, it looks like perforations, not dirt.
      Delivered 5/29!: Scarlet Fever 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Natural w/ suede inserts, Mag Ride, Performance Exhaust

Gone but not forgotten: SunKissed, 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

I didn't think it looked dirty. Maybe the pictures make it look that way due to the fact that the perforation holes are not evenly spaced in all the sections. It's kind of weird until you see it in person. I'm not a big fan of tan interiors in general, but I don't think it was a deal breaker. I was going to go Torch Red with the 2 tone red/black GT2 seats in leather, the black hides the fact that the holes are spaced differently.

Comment

Thanks guys! I appreciate the feedback!

Comment

https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...-natural/page2

Comment

The natural interior didnt look dirty in person at carlisle..

looked pretty slick if you dig tan interiors.

Comment

The Dipped Natural in suede at NCM 25 looked slightly darker in spots, but I think it might have been the knap of the suede combined with the perforations. Was not sure of final order until today. Torch Red w/color matched trim, 3LT Dipped Natural all leather.

A note of interest, the bottom of my 3LT door panels continually get scuffed but on the new 3LT with leather at the bottom there was very minimal scuffing even with the continual line of old guys my(self included) climbing in and out.
                Last edited by JustOneMore; 08-30-2019, 12:33 PM.

Comment

I had the same thought when I saw the grey seats. That's why I ordered Natural with two tone seats. I figure the black seating area will take care of the "dirty looking" problem.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X