Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Corvette Today Podcast Latest Corvette News

Wow....there is so much Corvette news coming out right now.   Keith Cornett from CorvetteBlogger.com joins your host, Steve Garrett to cover it all. https://anchor.fm/steve-garrett/epis...e-2021-e12kai2  Check out some of the headlines below....
1.  GM Cancels June Allocation – 3000 status orders to be completed
2.  Chevrolet releases details and pricing on 2022 Corvette
3.  Chevrolet will offer a Corvette C8.R Special Edition for 2022
4.  2022 C8 Corvette Visualizer is now live
5.  Right-hand drive C8’s arrive in Japan and revealed at Fuji Speedway
6.  Ordering Opens in Australia and New Zealand
7.  GM still working out details for 2023 Racing Program
8.  Juan Pablo Montoya loves the Indy 500 pace car C8 Corvette!
9.  With C8 details out for 2022, the Z06 will most likely be a 2023 model
10.  Pre-owned Corvette pricing up 34% in the last year
...and there's lots more!  Don't miss this episode of CORVETTE TODAY.
See more
See less

When can we order and expect delivery of c8 convertible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When can we order and expect delivery of c8 convertible?

nice gentle,an has a coupe order in but really loves convertibles ...he will be trading in his coupe as soon as convertibles come out.

isnt it only a 3 month delay fir the convertible to be delivered?

he is such a nice gentleman I thought I d ask on the forum for insight...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chevrolet_Corvette_(C7)

september 18 th, 2013 first couoe delivery. First convertible delivery occurred by the end of 2013.

february 2020 ? For the coupe then the convertible would deliver beginning in May?

sounds about right?

he is checking with his dealership as well.

such a nice man

if you have any insight that would be great.

TIA

3 to 4 month delay sounds about right. A GM rep told me at Carlisle the vert reveal would be "in about three months." I would expect production to lag by the same amount as the reveal.
    Delivered 5/29!: Scarlet Fever 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Natural w/ suede inserts, Mag Ride, Performance Exhaust

Current C7: SunKissed, 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black overDaytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

That's going to be a loooong 3 month wait for me.... but considering how long I've been waiting for a mid-engine Corvette, I think I'm up for the task. My wife keeps reminding me how fast time seems to fly by now. While I hope that helps, it's really going to be difficult once my friends start getting their coupes delivered.
      2020 HTC Torch Red with lots of goodies. Built in September. Museum Delivered in October......

Other toys in the garage: Ferrari California, BMW i8 Roadster, Bentley Flying Spur

Comment

It can make sense to go ahead with a coupe order even if a convertible is what you really want. It makes sense if you at the top of your dealers order book like I am. If, while I'm waiting for my coupe to arrive, there is an acceptable convertible build schedule, then I should have no problem transferring my coupe order to one of the many others below me.

And if I was way down the list then I'd expect the coupe order to be switchable on request. Why not?
        2020 C8 Corvette.D.O.B 2/03/2020
        Shadow Grey Metallic on Black
        2LT, Z51 + MRC. GT1 seats.
        Spectra Grey Tridents.
        Carbon flash mirrors and spoiler.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
        Working...
        X