C8 Corvettes at Corvettes at Carlisle 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C8 Corvettes at Corvettes at Carlisle 2019

I've compiled a video of all of the C8's that were at Carlisle, between the Chevrolet tent, the display, and the Test Fleet Cars in the VIP area. These all pretty much all of the current configurations available.

Last edited by John; 08-27-2019, 10:05 PM. Reason: GREAT video playzwithcars! Reformatted to within our forum for greater/easier viewing. Very nice. Thanks.

Well done. Thank you very much for putting them all in one video.

Comment

Says video unavailable. Ill have to try again tommorow...but thanks im sure its awesome.

JB

Comment

Originally posted by JB View Post
        Says video unavailable. Ill have to try again tommorow...but thanks im sure its awesome.

JB
        Click on where it says watch this video on youtube under the unavailable part
        Rocket City Florida- 2001 ZO6 - 2013 427 Vert - 2020 Stingray

Comment

Thank you, thank you, thank you!! for videos and pix of Rapid Blue w Natural interior....I am changing my color, do not care if worst color constraint...The color is consistent in all light unlike Torch Red and I like it. Not sure which wheels though, but not black like I had on Torch Red...

Comment

The two Rapid Blues gathered a lot of attention in the VIP parking area. My son says that is the only one to have. With the Corvette reaching supercar status, that definately looks like a supercar color! But then again all the colors look great on it, in different ways.

Comment

Seeing the engine cutaway reminded me about the extra chain drive. Did we ever determine what's it's for? One of the scavenging oil pumps maybe?
              Save the wave.

Comment

Originally posted by 73shark View Post
                Seeing the engine cutaway reminded me about the extra chain drive. Did we ever determine what's it's for? One of the scavenging oil pumps maybe?
                Exactly.

More words to make the forum software happy.
                Delivered 5/29!: Scarlet Fever 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Natural w/ suede inserts, Mag Ride, Performance Exhaust

Gone but not forgotten: SunKissed, 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                Working...
                X