Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

2LT Interior Question. (Suede on Console?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2LT Interior Question. (Suede on Console?)

Can someone who knows please reply.

I curious about the 2LT option. If I spec a 2LT and select suede, I know I will get suede seat inserts and suede steering wheel. However, and this is my question, will selecting suede also make my driver console suede? By driver console, I mean the surface where your drive select and cup holders are located.

I want to go with suede option on a 2LT interior option in natural color so I can get seat inserts in suede...and I know that will also include a suede steering wheel but I am not a fan of suede on the console surface as I think it will get dirty and show wear rather easily. If you know the answer, please let me know.

I think suede on console are only on 3LT cars but not sure...

Thanks.

I don't *think* the 2LT will give you suede console, but I'm certainly not positive. Another good question for a concierge.
    Delivered 5/29!: Scarlet Fever 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Natural w/ suede inserts, Mag Ride, Performance Exhaust

Gone but not forgotten: SunKissed, 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

Originally posted by meyerweb View Post
      I don't *think* the 2LT will give you suede console, but I'm certainly not positive. Another good question for a concierge.
      After learning that the 3LT Torch Red/Dipped car at Carlisle had suede on the console, console surround, and door armrests, I put the question to the Concierge — “under what conditions of interior suede seat/wheel options are surfaces other than the wheel and seating surfaces covered in suede, and what are those surfaces”? . And “is the answer different for ”dipped” suede interiors?” Will post the reply when I receive it.
      Last edited by CaryBob; 08-28-2019, 12:15 PM.
      Convertible delivered 9/11/20 — Long Beach Red/Natural, 3LT, Z51, FE4 Suspension, E60 Front Lift, FA5 Carbon Fiber Trim, Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents, 5ZZ High Wing, D84 Carbon Flash Top & Nacelles, ZYC Carbon Flash Mirrors, 3N9 Tan Belts, VQK Splash Guards.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
      Working...
      X