Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

How automobile magazine writer would option his c8 and why..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How automobile magazine writer would option his c8 and why..

for the most part I agree with many of this writers insights or perspectives and thought many might enjoy the read...

doesnt mean its right or wrong...

just one writers opinion...

i would say after seeing the zeus bronze , all natural 3LT dipped interior and the bronze wheels...

OMG! What a beauty....

anyways ..heres the autombile writers perspective on how to order his c8..

https://www.automobilemag.com/news/2...options-price/

Boy, Automobile has gotten really sloppy. No fact checking at all. Their report on the "Z06" said the C8 has a 7 speed transmission, and now this article says:

hree seats are offered—GT1, GT2 and Competition. The mid-level GT2 seats are only offered on the higher-spec 2LT and 3LT equipment packages and the GT1 seats can only be had on the base 1LT.
    Not only can you get the GT1 seats in the 2LT, they are the standard seat in the 2LT. Sloppy.
    Delivered 5/29!: Scarlet Fever 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Natural w/ suede inserts, Mag Ride, Performance Exhaust

Current C7: SunKissed, 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black overDaytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

Meyerweb...you are right ...still i like how he spec’d his dream corvette...

not sure about the performance textile seat and ultra suede wheel. I had one in my current corvette and it was trashed after about 2 years and 24 k miles...

2600 dollars is a little over the top as well...since they force the suede wheel on you...

im like GM s worst nightmare...

everytime they try and tie the options in a bundle I walk away...

im not even sure the performance textile is what I want but at 2609 including the forced suede steering wheel i fall back to the standard..

oh well...i thought it was fun to read how the automobile writer would opt the vehicle...

meanwhile they all own old Hondas most of the time...

the death of magazines has the staff all as contract workers paid by the article for the most part...

even Jonny Liberman of motortrend is a contract worker with no health insurance provided...

today everybody is a youtube auto journalist...and there is no reading required...

the buff books are on the ropes.

road and track has completely gone off the rails in the print magazine..

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
      Working...
      X