Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

CorvetteToday Podcast Delves Into C4 With Aficionado Brad Hansen

CORVETTE TODAY delves into the C4 Corvette with affectionato, Brad Hansen. https://podcasts.adorilabs.com/corve...I0r3Da0OXhSCLC Brad is a LA videographer, but uses his C4 as a Daily Driver. Consequently, he has become a true go-to guy for all C4 do-it-yourselfers! Brad has a great YouTube channel and social media presence. You'll find out all about that and more on this episode of CORVETTE TODAY!

Listen Here: https://adori.page.link/corvette-today
Website & Merchandise: www.CorvetteTodayPodcast.com
Get CORVETTE TODAY emails: https://CorvetteToday.ck.page
Join the CORVETTE TODAY Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2718423201763136
Watch CORVETTE TODAY on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXCRn-2X0SjjEXUt_...
See more
See less

Another Interior Ordering Code Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Interior Ordering Code Question

Hi everyone. I'm new to the midenginecorvette forum but I've been a member of another Corvette forum for some time now. I'm finalizing my order with my dealer this week. I saw a previous thread on red two-tone seats. My order will be similar with exterior torch red, 3LT trim, but with adrenaline red interior with GT2 two-tone seats (red bolsters and black inserts). Best I can surmise, I want HU2 and TU7. That should get me the look below. Correct? What's interesting is the configurator pictures show red stitching in the black portions including the steering wheel and trim pieces. Wondering if this automatically adds the 38S stitching?

Click image for larger version  Name:	redint2.jpg Views:	10 Size:	155.4 KB ID:	64071Click image for larger version  Name:	redint1.jpg Views:	10 Size:	151.4 KB ID:	64073
    Another question. Does anyone know the difference between codes HU2 and HUL (both show as Adrenaline red, Napa leather seating surfaces with perforated inserts)? Likewise there are codes HUU and HZP (both show Adrenaline red/jet black, Napa leather seating surfaces with perforated inserts)?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by John; 08-26-2019, 05:31 PM.

Sorry I am traveling on the Caravan right now and can not definitively answer your excellent question. Hopefully someone can soonest — though as we all know, not one order officially goes in until the first day of the first consensus (Sept 12th) so you have time.

Anyone can please help caymangone at this time?
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Thanks John! Hopefully someone will chime in.

Comment

Another question. Does anyone know the difference between codes HU2 and HUL (both show as Adrenaline red, Napa leather seating surfaces with perforated inserts)? Likewise there are codes HUU and HZP (both show Adrenaline red/jet black, Napa leather seating surfaces with perforated inserts)?
        HU2 is for 3LT, HUL is for 2LT. Both apply to red seats with Napa leather seating surfaces.

HUU is for the 3LT custom red/black seats with Napa leather seating surfaces, while HZP is the code for the same thing but with micro suede seating surfaces.

The Order Guide on pages 24-26 has details on the codes for the various combinations of trim level, seats, colors, and materials. It’s a worthwhile reference to have handy when entering orders.
        Convertible delivered 9/11/20 — Long Beach Red/Natural, 3LT, Z51, FE4 Suspension, E60 Front Lift, FA5 Carbon Fiber Trim, Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents, 5ZZ High Wing, D84 Carbon Flash Top & Nacelles, ZYC Carbon Flash Mirrors, 3N9 Tan Belts, VQK Splash Guards.

Comment

NOTE: Requires option code (R6X) Custom Interior Trim and Seat Combination at an additional charge.
          1 - Requires (38S) Adrenaline Red custom leather stitch.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen Shot 2019-08-26 at 7.29.27 AM.png Views:	0 Size:	65.7 KB ID:	64114
          GAN Blade Silver Metallic; DXO Midnight Gray Full Length Dual Racing Stripe; Z51; FE4 Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM vis CF ground effects pkg; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; AH2 GT2 Napa leather seats; TU7 Seats Two-Tone Jet Black/Adrenaline Red; R6X Custom Interior Trim and Seat Combination; 38S Adrenaline Red custom leather stitch; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6F Bright Red Calipers; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; 5JR vis CF mirror caps; ERI Battery Protection pkg.

Comment

I just went through this exact same scenario for the past 2 weeks. I believe I've ordered my car correctly to get the same thing as what the OP wants.

I did NOT go with the 38S code as you can see on the chart jw posted above, that it requires a customer interior, R6X using HUO interior which is for Black with red seats on a 3LT. The OP, and me don't want a black interior, but rather the red interior.

I believe that if you order the HU2 ( RED) interior on a 3LT and TU7 Two tone seats you will get the interior as the OP pictured above, AND have red stitching.

It would be really simple, if the GM order info showed that if you order a Red interior, it automatically comes with RED stitching. If you order a BLACK interior, and want Red stitching, you must order a custom interior ( R6X) and 38S red stitching codes.

By the way, HUU is for getting a red interior, with all black seats. HXP is the same thing with suede materials.
            Last edited by Strake; 08-26-2019, 10:02 AM.
            3LT Coupe, Z51 Torch Red with two toned Red/black interior. 5VM visible CF ground effects, Carbon Flash wheels, engine appearance package and Carbon Fiber interior trim. Mag Ride control. Red Calipers. VQK Splash Guards. Carbon fiber: mirrors and spoiler; Door handles & boomerangs; Rear Diffuser with vertical diffuser fins; A Pillar; B Pillar; Rear Hatch Side Vents, as well as top camera surround piece and lower under glass piece; Engine bay surround pieces; and front grill trim.

Comment

Originally posted by Strake View Post
              It would be really simple, if the GM order info showed that if you order a Red interior, it automatically comes with RED stitching. If you order a BLACK interior, and want Red stitching, you must order a custom interior ( R6X) and 38S red stitching codes.
              I agree GM could have done a much better job in the order guide and visualize as to what stitching comes automatically with what interior color also which two-tone seat color combinations is which. Example: Black bolsters / Red seats or Red Bolsters / Black seat....
              Last edited by jwstegbauer; 08-26-2019, 01:07 PM.
              GAN Blade Silver Metallic; DXO Midnight Gray Full Length Dual Racing Stripe; Z51; FE4 Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM vis CF ground effects pkg; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; AH2 GT2 Napa leather seats; TU7 Seats Two-Tone Jet Black/Adrenaline Red; R6X Custom Interior Trim and Seat Combination; 38S Adrenaline Red custom leather stitch; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6F Bright Red Calipers; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; 5JR vis CF mirror caps; ERI Battery Protection pkg.

Comment

Thanks guys! Sounds like my dealer is on the right track with the order codes. He did state that the insert will be micro suede though with those codes.

Comment

Originally posted by caymangone View Post
                  Thanks guys! Sounds like my dealer is on the right track with the order codes. He did state that the insert will be micro suede though with those codes.
                  What codes??? HZP or HXO are microfiber suede.......... ordering HU2 red interior with TU7 two tone seats in a 3LT will give you Napa leather and perforated seats as your original posting pictures show.
                  3LT Coupe, Z51 Torch Red with two toned Red/black interior. 5VM visible CF ground effects, Carbon Flash wheels, engine appearance package and Carbon Fiber interior trim. Mag Ride control. Red Calipers. VQK Splash Guards. Carbon fiber: mirrors and spoiler; Door handles & boomerangs; Rear Diffuser with vertical diffuser fins; A Pillar; B Pillar; Rear Hatch Side Vents, as well as top camera surround piece and lower under glass piece; Engine bay surround pieces; and front grill trim.

Comment

Originally posted by Strake View Post

What codes??? HZP or HXO are microfiber suede.......... ordering HU2 red interior with TU7 two tone seats in a 3LT will give you Napa leather and perforated seats as your original posting pictures show.
                    We went with the HU2 and TU7 codes with 3LT.

Comment

The Corvette Concierge just called me back for the second time........ YES, I am correct that to properly order my car as a 3LT with the HU2 Adrenaline Red interior, and to get the two toned seats ( Red bolsters, and black perforated bottom and back) TU7 it will automatically come with the red stitching.

NO need to do a custom interior ( R6X), or order 38S red stitching....... that is for those who want a black interior, or other combination.
                      Last edited by Strake; 08-29-2019, 11:41 AM.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X