Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

PRIVATE MESSAGE HINT/HELP

Some are having trouble seeing a PM another member has sent them, saying it is just the title and then a big white blank page. Just click on the title and the message will open up for you. Thanks.
See more
See less

[VIDEO] BOTH Friday and Saturday Team Corvette Seminars at Carlisle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [VIDEO] BOTH Friday and Saturday Team Corvette Seminars at Carlisle

Friday morning and Saturday afternoon, Corvette Chief Engineer Tadge Juechter, Corvette Product Manager Harlan Charles and Corvette Program Engineering Manager Josh Holder held court in front of very enthusiastic crowds at the Carlisle Fairgrounds.

Click image for larger version  Name:	082419_6b.jpg Views:	10 Size:	70.2 KB ID:	64041

Click image for larger version  Name:	082419_7b.jpg Views:	8 Size:	122.2 KB ID:	64042

FRIDAY PRESENTATION:

SATURDAY PRESENTATION:

via https://www.corvetteblogger.com/2019...s-at-carlisle/
    Last edited by John; 08-25-2019, 10:04 PM. Reason: Re-formatted for becoming a featured slider video. Thank you CorvetteBlogger.
    Senior Editor and Founder of CorvetteBlogger.com. I drive my dad's 1966 Corvette Sting Ray Convertible and the National Corvette Museum is my personal Graceland.

Excellent for you to include these two videos CorvetteBlogger. Thank you very much.
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

I love that second shot -- not only is the C8 being absolutely swarmed, but the bleachers hold another couple of hundred enthusiastic onlookers.

Man, when finally you're driving your spiffy new C8, better plan for gas stops to take a l-o-n-g time.

Comment

I find it interesting that the clear roof panel has the body colored sides when we were recently discovering that they wouldn't be.. Hmm. Also the Natural looks great with the red.
        -update, my bad. I think that's the carbon roof. Hard to tell.
        Last edited by Sigmon; 08-26-2019, 08:02 AM.
        Sigmon - Hamilton, Ohio, USA
        2021 Elkhart Lake Blue Stingray coupe, Adrenaline red 3LT Z51, D30, BV4, E60, EYK, FA5, FE4, Q8T, ZZ3, J6N
        Deposit: March 20/20, 1100: Nov 17/20, 2000: Feb 12/21, 3000: Feb 17/21, 3300: April 15/21, 3400: April 23/21 TPW 5/3/21, 3800: 5/4/21, 4200: 5/10/21, 5000: 5/10/21, 6000: 5/10/21

Comment

Originally posted by Sigmon View Post
          I find it interesting that the clear roof panel has the body colored sides when we were recently discovering that they wouldn't be.. Hmm. Also the Natural looks great with the red.
          -update, my bad. I think that's the carbon roof. Hard to tell.
          Sigmon ... that was the carbon fiber roof ... I sat in that one as well very nice indeed

Comment

That was so interesting that I listen to it 3 times. Can't wait till next yr.
            frankb

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
            Working...
            X