Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Torch Red, Z51, 2LT, GT2 Seats, Natural Interior, Carbon Flash Wheels (Pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Torch Red, Z51, 2LT, GT2 Seats, Natural Interior, Carbon Flash Wheels (Pics)

Torch Red, Z51, 2LT, GT2 Seats, Natural Interior, Carbon Flash Wheels. From the VIP parking lot on Friday at Corvettes at Carlisle. Cloud cover at the time. Interior photos taken through glass.

With the Spectra Gray wheels, this would be my favourite. The interior is awesome.

Comment

That's basically my build. Love it. Thanks for the pics.
      Torch Red C8 Spider

Comment

You're welcome!

Comment

Exactly what I will be ordering. It has no constraints as well.

Comment

Very close to mine. Thanks
            2020 Convertible, Torch Red, 2LT, NPP, Natural, GT1, E60, Q8Q, perpetual status 3000

Comment

Originally posted by Larryfdx View Post
              With the Spectra Gray wheels, this would be my favourite. The interior is awesome.
              I believe the other torch red c8 z51 under the tent shown had the spectra gray wheels...(but its interior was all natural.

ferraris are quite famous for tan interiors and bright red rear mid engine sports car.

The torch red cars at carlisle were awesome.

I thought the one in the corvette building was epic..

Comment

Originally posted by JB View Post

I believe the other torch red c8 z51 under the tent shown had the spectra gray wheels...(but its interior was all natural.

ferraris are quite famous for tan interiors and bright red rear mid engine sports car.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01128.JPG
Views:	752
Size:	627.5 KB
ID:	63697

Comment

Thanks for great pix! This is the C8 I have on order at my dealer...starting to second guess my exterior color but the interior is perfect IMO. The color is even different in these two pixs...maybe that is a good thing...?

Comment

so these are the spectra gray wheels? Nice!

Comment

Yes, these are option Q8T (which you will find on my car). Here is the best picture of the 5 spoke Tridents with Spectra Gray, but as taken on a cloudy day, we are missing seeing the glossy paint with its nice amount of metallics.

Click image for larger version

Name:	F31085E7-D330-4D46-AAA4-2B4429409B7F.jpeg
Views:	698
Size:	57.9 KB
ID:	63735
                      GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

thanks! That rapid blue too? Looking for more rapid blue pix in real world...

anyone know if headrest in GT1 or GT2 seats adjusts up/down and/or in/out? They do not look like it...

Comment

Thanks! these wheels are an added cost right? They look nice w rapid blue...

Comment

Originally posted by JB View Post

The paint on that car had been corrected to near perfection, then corrected some more. Then polished and coated to perfection. It was stunning. I could only wish the paint from the factory looks that good. The red one in the tent did show some orange peel, but much less than was typical on C7s.

And TR over the Natural 2LT interior is, at the moment, at the top of my list.
                            Delivered 5/29!: Scarlet Fever 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Natural w/ suede inserts, Mag Ride, Performance Exhaust

Current C7: SunKissed, 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black overDaytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

Thanks for posting, really love all the pics being released of real cars. This is also very close to my build, Torch Red 2LT but I’m getting two tone red interior.

A beautiful piece of art that you can drive!
                              Vette's owned: 99 Sebring Silver Convert - 10yrs, 2008 Crystal Red Convert,w/cam, longtubes and Vortech supercharger. C8 VIN 00336 built on 2/10/20 - Delivered 3/18/20 C8 Spec: Torch Red 2LT, Z51, FE4, E60, CF7, FA5, AH2, HUL, J6E, TU7, 3F9, Q8P, 5ZU, R8C

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X