Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Long Beach Red Base w/LBR accent 1LT, AR GT1 Seats, Red Stitch, Bright Trident Wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long Beach Red Base w/LBR accent 1LT, AR GT1 Seats, Red Stitch, Bright Trident Wheels

Long Beach Red Base w/LBR accent 1LT, AR GT1 Seats, Red Stitch, Bright Trident Wheels. From the VIP parking lot on Friday at Corvettes at Carlisle. Cloud cover at the time (with one taken later in sunlight). Interior photos taken through glass.

​​​​​​​

Thanks Jeremy. I'm adding your pictures to the various color threads as you post them.

See you next week in BG.
    1966 coupe - Sunfire Yellow / Black
    2004 Z06 - Millennium Yellow / Black

NCM Lifetime Member since 2003

Comment

Thanks for the close ups of the body-color exterior trim.

I definitely prefer the body-colored front grilles, I definitely dislike the body-colored rear air exhausts, and I'm waffling back and forth on the side scoop trim. >sigh<

Comment

I'm all in for the body colored accents.... including the wing and the side view mirrors. I guess that's why Baskin-Robbins is so successful with 31 flavors.... something for everybody Now if they would only allow red stitching as an option with the 'dipped' light tan interior I'd be very happy.
        2020 HTC Torch Red with lots of goodies. Built in September. Museum Delivered in October......

Other toys in the garage: Ferrari California, BMW i8 Roadster, Bentley Flying Spur

Comment

I see rear parking sensors, but are there no front parking sensors on the C8?
          Torch Red C8 Spider

Comment

I'm hoping that if you order an Adrenaline Red interior, you get RED STITCHING..... we ordered yesterday. Torch Red, 3LT Z51 with Red interior and two toned seats. I believe it will come with the red stitching. All the detailed order form stated that to get red stitching on a BLACK interior, you had to then do a custom interior and add the 38s code for red stitching.

So hopefully, RED stitching is automatic if you order a RED interior. Anyone find out for sure ???

I've got an Corvette Concierge appointment but that's still a ways off. When I was at Carlisle Thursday, no one could give me the straight scoop.
            3LT Coupe, Z51 Torch Red with two toned Red/black interior. 5VM visible CF ground effects, Carbon Flash wheels, engine appearance package and Carbon Fiber interior trim. Mag Ride control. Red Calipers. VQK Splash Guards. Carbon fiber mirrors and spoiler. Carbon Fiber: door handles & boomerangs, Rear Diffuser with vertical diffuser fins, Rear Hatch Vents, engine bay surround pieces, and front grill trim.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparro View Post
              I see rear parking sensors, but are there no front parking sensors on the C8?
              On the 2LT and 3LT, there are front parking cameras.
              Delivered 5/29!: Scarlet Fever 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Natural w/ suede inserts, Mag Ride, Performance Exhaust

Gone but not forgotten: SunKissed, 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

Originally posted by meyerweb View Post

On the 2LT and 3LT, there are front parking cameras.
                I knew about the cameras, but the "beep-beep" sound would be nice too.
                Torch Red C8 Spider

Comment

That is my definition of a color clash for the color of the seats and the color of the car! My teeth ache just looking at it. What were they thinking?

Comment

Originally posted by Strake View Post
                    I'm hoping that if you order an Adrenaline Red interior, you get RED STITCHING..... we ordered yesterday. Torch Red, 3LT Z51 with Red interior and two toned seats. I believe it will come with the red stitching. All the detailed order form stated that to get red stitching on a BLACK interior, you had to then do a custom interior and add the 38s code for red stitching.

My understanding is that in the 2LT and 3LT if you order a color interior you get stitching to match. During his presentation yesterday, I think Tadge said as much. And the photos here:

https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...3572#post63572

Of a 3LT with two-tone and red stitching seems to confirm that.

I agree with you that the 39S is only for black with red stitching. But I don't work for GM, and I didn't sleep in a Holiday Inn Express last night.
                    Delivered 5/29!: Scarlet Fever 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Natural w/ suede inserts, Mag Ride, Performance Exhaust

Gone but not forgotten: SunKissed, 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Comment

Originally posted by joemessman View Post
                      That is my definition of a color clash for the color of the seats and the color of the car! My teeth ache just looking at it. What were they thinking?
                      The test cars seem to be randomly assembled from whatever parts were available at the time. We've got the two-tone blue with orange seat belts, this one, and others that I don't think anyone would ever order. If the goal is to rack up miles, the colors don't really matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparro View Post

I knew about the cameras, but the "beep-beep" sound would be nice too.
                        No 'beep beep.' But how hard is it, really, to look at the screen?

Comment

I noticed the silver z51 under the tent in carlisle had body colored mirrors and a black rear spoiler or visa versa...which is impossible to order...

im ok with these small discrepancies as having all these new c8 s to look at in person was amazing ...

gm told us these were test mules etc so we shouldnt expect perfection in minor details...

i have confidence the final order process will be clear and concise.

Comment

This has become my second choice (after Zeus bronze) for body color. Not so sure about the red and black interior; clashing reds? Maybe black with red stitching, or Natural/Black two-tone. Too bad there isn't a Morello red/Black two-tone

I think LBR would go well with Pewter wheels.
                            Last edited by Ralston; 08-24-2019, 10:55 PM.
                            C8 Coupe, Zeus Bronze, 3LT, TU7, HUE, GUI, CF7, EFY, EYK, J6N, NPP, E60, STI, VQK

Comment

Thank you for the photos. The exterior is what I want. The Long Beach Red with body color accents and Bright Trident wheels is my choice. I would add probably edge red calipers with Z51, which puts the rear wing in body color as well. I have a question. Does the transparent roof add or detract from the look of the car? Very interested in members’ opinions. Thanks.
                              Reserved C8 July 30, 2019, Ordered March 9, 2020, Reordered August 5, 2020, Manufactured January 8, 2021
                              C8 Specifications: 3LT, Z51, FE4, Lift, Red Mist, Natural Dipped, 5-Spoke Trident Wheels Gray, STI, FA5, EFY, JGN, RCC, VTB
                              Preceded by 2017 GrandSport Coupe Long Beach Red
                              Preceded by 1999 Corvette Hardtop Black
                              Preceded by 1994 Corvette Polo Green Metallic

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X