Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Dark Shadow Gray Base 3LT, GT2 Seats, Two-Tone Blue Interior, Base Wheels (Pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark Shadow Gray Base 3LT, GT2 Seats, Two-Tone Blue Interior, Base Wheels (Pics)

Dark Shadow Gray Base 3LT, GT2 Seats, Two-Tone Blue Interior, Base Wheels. From the VIP parking lot on Friday at Corvettes at Carlisle. Cloud cover at the time. Interior photos taken through glass.

​​​​​​​

Thanks Jag, now I'm waffling on which wheels I want.

Interesting that the "mouse" cover over the mode wheel is black (or the dark blue) instead of the light blue color. Haven't seen that in any of the Visualizer combinations I tried. Maybe a pre-production oddball?

Comment

Eagle eye (had not noticed before). Answer: Every car remains pre-production certified. They have not yet even completed the first of the manufacturing validation build cars, so throw parts at them to complete them fastest to get the most testing miles possible.
      GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Not one car has gone down the assembly line yet. Can’t imagine how these cars will be on the transports before March. Even Tadge said hopefully by the end of the first quarter in a video from Carlisle. That’s fine by me just get them right before you ship.
        Black 3LT. Z51 mag ride front lift. black wheels and trim. .... Order status ...in my garage

Comment

I like the dark (navy?) Blue mouse house. Good contrast and will be awesome with the carbon flash base underneath.imo😍
          2020 Stingray Triple Blue Coupe “Cindyblue”
          6000: status : R8C on August 5,2020 @10:00 🥳🍾
          2020 C8 Stingray; 3LT ; GS7 Elkhart Lake Blue ; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51;FE4 Mag Ride; C2Q dual roof ; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; RCC; J6E yellow Calipers; VQK Splash Guards; EYK Chrome Exterior Badge package; R8C
          2014 Stingray Laguna Blue : SOLD

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
          Working...
          X