Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Zeus Bronze Z51 3LT Comp Seats/Suede, CF Trim, Yellow Belts/Stitch, Blk Wheels (Pics)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Zeus Bronze Z51 3LT Comp Seats/Suede, CF Trim, Yellow Belts/Stitch, Blk Wheels (Pics)

    Zeus Bronze Z51 3LT Comp Seats/Suede, CF Trim, Yellow Belts/Stitch, Blk Wheels. From the VIP parking lot on Friday at Corvettes at Carlisle. Cloud cover at the time. Interior photos taken through glass.

















  • #2
    This is beautiful but I'm a bit concerned about the yellow stitching. I fear that it would get dirty, if only eventually, and then be a nightmare. Especially on the steering wheel.

    Comment


    • #3
      Its nice yet I do suggest the natural color interior with the bronze wheels and pass on the z51

      in my opinion the zeus bronze screams million dollar super car in non z51 trim and bronze wheels and 3LT interior as the natural color dash reaches up to meet up with the lower edge of the windshield in a way that creates the contrast between the zeus bronze exterior and the luxurious natural interior.

      i would suggest and its just my opinion the bronze wheels, all natural interior 3LT and zeus bronze color would be the best money spent...

      for those that want the most elegant sophisticated looking c8 natural, 3LT interior zues bronze with bronze wheels ...All I can say is in person its truly an OH MY GOD ...



      the z51 wing spoiler wing thing does not in my opinion belong on the zeus bronze 3LT ....

      the wing outback, the black wheels and the 3LT black interior belong on other colors like silver or red etc...

      but does not in my opinion do justice to the amazing color contrasts of the natural interior, bronze wheels and zeus bronze...

      having seen the all natural 3LT interior, zeus bronze paint and the bronze wheels is really the best ordering combination..

      (Fyi Im not a tan interior guy etc, and Im a z51 guy but please know the zeus bronze exterior color is so beautiful and elegant...please , please , please order the c8 in zeus bronze with bronze wheels NON z51 with the 3LT natural interior...

      men were in awe, women swooned ..

      zeus bronze should never be in z51 trim...never with black wheels or black interior...

      if I have offended anyone with my emphatic opinion please accept my apology...

      Last edited by JB; 08-24-2019, 10:46 AM.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by JB View Post

        zeus bronze should never be in z51 trim...never with black wheels or black interior...
        No offense here. I'm in total agreement. But, these things are personal preferences . . . and there is no accounting for taste.

        C8 Coupe, Zeus Bronze, 3LT, TU7, HUE, GUI, CF7, EFY, EYK, J6N, NPP, E60, STI, VQK

        Comment


        • #5
          Having seen the zeus bronze with the natural 3LT with bronze wheels in non z51 trim as well as the thousands of peoples reaction of all the cars together...

          the public reaction of both young and old, men an women of that zeus bronze , natural 3LT interior and the bronze rims... i just wanted ti share emphatically to anyone who might not have gotten to the carlisle show how oh how stunning the zeus bronze with the 3LT natural interior with bronze wheels was...

          it was that amazing in appearance...

          Comment


          • #6
            I woukd respectfully suggest if you want a z51 c8 with the rear wing ...get a different color.

            if you want a black interior choose a different exterior color..

            if you want black wheels, choose a different exterior color

            again its just my observation of hours looking and watching not on the zeus bronze with the 3 lt interior in natural with the bronze rims in NON z51 trim...

            i dont believe and again its just my opinion the rear wing belongs on the zeus bronze, nor does the black wheels or the black interior...i also believe the 3LT expansion of natural leather dash colored material up to the front edge of the window is important for its contrast to the zeus bronze exterior ..

            i believe the combination requires the full interior expanse on the dashboard to be the natural color for full effect.. i could be wrong yet this is my opinion.

            i hope my opinion is seen as constructive for those who at least havent had the chance to see zeus bronze in person who might want to order this amazing color..l
            Last edited by JB; 08-24-2019, 02:52 PM.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by JB View Post
              Having seen the zeus bronze with the natural 3LT with bronze wheels in non z51 trim as well as the thousands of peoples reaction of all the cars together...

              the public reaction of both young and old, men an women of that zeus bronze , natural 3LT interior and the bronze rims... i just wanted ti share emphatically to anyone who might not have gotten to the carlisle show how oh how stunning the zeus bronze with the 3LT natural interior with bronze wheels was...

              it was that amazing in appearance...
              I agree,our C8 order is Zues / Natural Dipped, body color moldings and chrome badging.No wing, especially after seeing it at Road America. I figure we’ll have another limited edition beauty despite amazing reactions to the color combination.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Don Jorgenson View Post

                I agree,our C8 order is Zues / Natural Dipped, body color moldings and chrome badging.No wing, especially after seeing it at Road America. I figure we’ll have another limited edition beauty despite amazing reactions to the color combination.
                I believe your c8 will be a show stopper with continual compliments from bystanders every where you go.

                the reactions were overwhelming...

                the vehicle exuded such an air of richness just as you described...GM deserves amazing credit to create this.

                european royalty could be imagined speeding across the continent in this vehicle...James Bond could be seen in this vehicle as well...

                i hear the next James Bond movie has a female playing the role...she should be driving this color combo as well..

                of course remember Im still going with the man child boy racer favorite of torch red and a black interior..Z51 yet I will forever admire and appreciate the stunning beauty of this zeus bronze with 3LT natural interior s with bronze rims and no z51...as one of the all time greatest ..

                ill smile as I know the car I described above will be one of if not the most sophisticated and elegant color combinations the corvette team ever put out...

                really an extremely sleek and very rich look.

                btw...for those that might bemoan the loss of z51...just remember the standard car has been suggested by Tadge Juncter this past week to not only have the highest top speed but also the quickest quarter mile performance as well...

                not that the owner of a zeus bronze 3 LT natural interior with bronze wheels would be at the drag strip...he and his or her beautiful companion are more likely to be flying to their vacation home at some exotic location...

                what a car!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Is it just me or is this z51 missing a front splitter,I was under the impression you couldn’t get a rear spoiler without the front splitter because it u balanced the car,any answers out there? Is this truly a z51 or a non z51 testing without the splitter,thanks.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Am i the only one looking for a "p-o-o-p emoji" to go with this color?? I know its an eye of the beholder thing but comon, this ain't a station wagon.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by tjf1316 View Post
                      Is it just me or is this z51 missing a front splitter,I was under the impression you couldn’t get a rear spoiler without the front splitter because it u balanced the car,any answers out there? Is this truly a z51 or a non z51 testing without the splitter,thanks.
                      You are right...the z51 wing is not accompanied by the front splitter...

                      sure wish they offered a delete front splitter rear wing delete package...


                      let gm save the money ...

                      i dont care if passerbys cant tell my c8 z51 optioned from another non z51 optioned car.

                      thats probably gm s thinking..

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by JB View Post
                        I woukd respectfully suggest if you want a z51 c8 with the rear wing ...get a different color.

                        if you want a black interior choose a different exterior color..

                        if you want black wheels, choose a different exterior color

                        again its just my observation of hours looking and watching not on the zeus bronze with the 3 lt interior in natural with the bronze rims in NON z51 trim...

                        i dont believe and again its just my opinion the rear wing belongs on the zeus bronze, nor does the black wheels or the black interior...i also believe the 3LT expansion of natural leather dash colored material up to the front edge of the window is important for its contrast to the zeus bronze exterior ..

                        i believe the combination requires the full interior expanse on the dashboard to be the natural color for full effect.. i could be wrong yet this is my opinion.

                        i hope my opinion is seen as constructive for those who at least havent had the chance to see zeus bronze in person who might want to order this amazing color..l
                        I am waiting for my Zeus Bronze HTC, non Z51, natural dipped interior, but with trident spectra grey wheels. Had a TPW of April 6. Will not just wait patiently to see what happens.
                        Zeus Bronze HTC, 3LT, Natural Dipped, Q8T Spectra Gray Trident Wheels, NPP Performance Exhaust, ZYC Carbon Flash Exterior Mirrors, DRG Carbon Fiber Interior Trim, E60 Adjustable Front Lift, D84 Carbon Flash Convertible Top and Nacelles, and R8C Museum Delivery

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          . . . our C8 order is Zues / Natural Dipped, body color moldings and chrome badging. No wing, especially after seeing it at Road America. I figure we’ll have another limited edition beauty despite amazing reactions to the color combination.
                          My order exactly. The question is - will we ever see it? If they cut short the production of 2020 cars (and I don't think this color will survive into 2021) will we get snookered? I'm at 3000. Is that enough to ensure production?
                          C8 Coupe, Zeus Bronze, 3LT, TU7, HUE, GUI, CF7, EFY, EYK, J6N, NPP, E60, STI, VQK

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Ralston View Post

                            My order exactly. The question is - will we ever see it? If they cut short the production of 2020 cars (and I don't think this color will survive into 2021) will we get snookered? I'm at 3000. Is that enough to ensure production?
                            No one, not even GM, can say right now how many more cars will be produced as 2020. If the plant starts up again on April 2nd, lots more 2020s will get built. If the pandemic gets even worse, and the plant remains shuttered for a couple of months, far fewer will get built. But I suspect that if current orders get shifted to 2021, GM will maintain the existing colors at least until those orders are filled. In 2016 they discontinued DSOM half way through the year. They can do that again if they need to.
                            Delivered 5/29!: Scarlet Fever 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Natural w/ suede inserts, Mag Ride, Performance Exhaust

                            Gone but not forgotten: SunKissed, 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible

                            Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

                            Never grow up - It's a trap.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              All I am going to say is I would not wear black shoes with a brown suit Nor would I wear a yellow tie. Sorry, please do not shoot the messenger. My issue with the Zeus Bornze as pretty as it is on it's own it doesn't go with most colors. Doesn't go with yellow stitching on black interior doesn't even go with the stock black calipers. It does look rich with the natual dipped interior and would look good with gold painted calipers. Doesn't go with the black wheels, PLEASE, JUST MY OPINION. I know I am right, lol

                              Comment

                              MECF_728x90_bottom

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X