Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Rapid Blue, Dark Shadow Gray, Torch Red, Black, Long Beach Red [email protected] Lot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rapid Blue, Dark Shadow Gray, Torch Red, Black, Long Beach Red [email protected] Lot

I found these C8s in the VIP Parking Lot at Corvettes at Carlisle this morning.

RAPID BLUE

DARK SHADOW GRAY

BLACK

TORCH RED

LONG BEACH RED with ADRENALINE RED SEATS

Last edited by jagamajajaran; 08-23-2019, 09:50 AM.

Oh no! Those beautiful cars are getting rained on. The humanity!

Comment

Am I the only one who thinks that Dark Shadow Gray has some bluish tones?

BTW, I mean that in a very good way.
      My C8:
      '20 Elkhart Lake Blue 2LT Coupe, Natural Interior, GT2 Two-Tone Seats, Performance Exhaust, Front Lift, Carbon Flash Wheels, Engine Appearance Package 2000 Status December 27, 2019; 3000 Status January 2, 2020; 3400 Status March 10, 2020;TPW March 16, 2020; Built June 4th, 2020 (COVID-19); Delivery July 1, 2020

Current Vettes:
      '68 Lemans Blue 327/350 Convertible
      '91 Turquoise Convertible with Hardtop
      '14 Lime Rock Green 2LT Convertible, Black Top, Kalahari, 7-Speed, Performance Exhaust

Comment

Thanks for the pics Jag! That Rapid Blue car -- are those the accessory all-black Trident wheels? No machined spokes so I assume so.

Click image for larger version

Name:	dsc01254_b5a69dacec01d5caa6fb9fe1b0c8fd1bb72f902e.jpg
Views:	495
Size:	239.1 KB
ID:	62997

Comment

Originally posted by Boomer View Post
          Oh no! Those beautiful cars are getting rained on. The humanity!
          Just think of the water beading up as what you'll see as you're washing your new beauty.

Comment

Originally posted by Mobius View Post

Could be a reflection of one of those blue barrels they have placed around the area.

Comment

No you're not...it definitely does.

I'm a big fan of some dark grey tones, my '15 C7 was in Shark Grey, which I loved. But for me Watkins Glen and Shadow are not the right shades.
              Last edited by George; 08-24-2019, 09:59 AM.
              '64 Silver Grey Coupe (custom paint)- still our favorite
              '77 Black L82 / 4SPD
              '78 Silver Anniversary L82 / 4SPD
              '13 White/Blue Diamond 427 60th roadster - favorite late model
              '14 Black Z51 Coupe
              '15 Shark Grey Z51 Coupe

'20... Zeus Bronze Coupe, 2LT, GT2 seats, Natural two tone, Body color accents, Pewter wheels- 10/1/20😀 GAME CHANGER

Comment

My eyes don't see it. When I saw a SGM C7 in Carmel a couple weeks ago, I actually thought it had red or warmer tones in it.

Comment

I can't believe that no one took pictures of the engine bay through the window to see where the rain accumulates! The humanity.....

Comment

That shadow grey looks really good in those pics. Well, they all look good, but I usually don’t think much of that sgm color. Hmm 🤔

Comment

Originally posted by Klinn View Post
                      Thanks for the pics Jag! That Rapid Blue car -- are those the accessory all-black Trident wheels? No machined spokes so I assume so.
                      Those are the Spectra Gray Tridents. You just can't tell the machining because of the clouds and rain. You'll know black when you see it, it's as black as the tire.

GMO Rapid Blue, EFY Body-Color Accents, Z51 Performance Package, FE4 Magnetic Selective Ride Suspension, 1LT Trim, HTA Jet Black Interior, 3A9 Tension Blue Seat Belt, Q8S Sterling Silver Trident Wheels, J6F Bright Red Calipers

Comment

The bluish tones is what makes Shadow Gray the Kosher choice for me.

Comment

Thanks for the the pictures. I ordered Rapid Blue with the Natural Interior. It looks outstanding.

Comment

I am loving all the non Z51 cars lately! The rear looks so exotic without the wing in the back.

Comment

It does have blue tint. It shows even more in direct sunlight. You can see it in this video on C7s:

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X