Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Blade Silver 2LT Z51 with Sky Cool Gray Interior (Pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blade Silver 2LT Z51 with Sky Cool Gray Interior (Pics)

One of the show cars at Corvettes at Carlisle is this Blade Silver 2LT Z51 with Sky Cool Gray Interior. Pricing shown as optioned.

She’s a beauty!

Comment

Thank you very much Jag. That is one beautiful car. Got a series of texts from Mike Furman yesterday also raving about it, what a great color combination it was.
      GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

How did they get a black rear spoiler and body color side view mirrors.?

Comment

Originally posted by JB View Post
          How did they get a black rear spoiler and body color side view mirrors.?
          You've got sharp eyes there JB -- it appears there are two different silver cars in this thread. If you compare the 3rd photo with the 4th one, not only is the spoiler black vs. body color, but one of them has a carbon fiber targa panel and the other roof is body color. So either it's two different cars or GM is really messing with us by switching parts around.

There was also a silver car without the Z51 package, so I guess there were three of them at Carlisle and that made it easy to get the shots mixed up.

Comment

Wow Chevy really upped the ante with the 2LT trim level in the C8. That looks like what I would expect a much higher trim to look like.

Just awesome.

Comment

That two-tone gray / black looks fantastic. Depending on the exterior color I end up with, that could be the interior of choice.
              Delivered 5/29!: Scarlet Fever 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Natural w/ suede inserts, Mag Ride, Performance Exhaust

Current C7: SunKissed, 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black overDaytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

Originally posted by Klinn View Post

You've got sharp eyes there JB -- it appears there are two different silver cars in this thread. If you compare the 3rd photo with the 4th one, not only is the spoiler black vs. body color, but one of them has a carbon fiber targa panel and the other roof is body color. So either it's two different cars or GM is really messing with us by switching parts around.

There was also a silver car without the Z51 package, so I guess there were three of them at Carlisle and that made it easy to get the shots mixed up.
                It's the same car in all of the photos in this thread. I made sure I got that right. The car definitely had body color mirrors and a carbon flash spoiler and on the build placard you can see that it was supposed to have carbon flash mirrors.

Comment

Originally posted by jagamajajaran View Post
                  It's the same car in all of the photos in this thread. I made sure I got that right. The car definitely had body color mirrors and a carbon flash spoiler and on the build placard you can see that it was supposed to have carbon flash mirrors.
                  So the in the 4th and 5th pictures the spoiler is actually carbon flash instead of the silver it seems to be? Since the build sheet lists the carbon fiber roof, that 3rd picture is also really deceiving since the roof looks silver. Lots of reflections of the overcast sky I guess? Sorry for jumping to conclusions back there.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X