Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

C8 Corvette Stingrays on Thursday at Corvettes at Carlisle (Exterior Pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C8 Corvette Stingrays on Thursday at Corvettes at Carlisle (Exterior Pics)

Here are a few of the pics of the 2020 Corvettes Stingrays that were on site on Thursday at Corvettes at Carlisle.

​​​​​​​

Sure, she’s photogenic, but how does she look in person?
    Black over Sky Cool Gray.....2LT.....Z51.....FE4.....E60.....

Comment

Love the TR with natural.
      Vin # 2539
      Torch Red LT2 Z51

Comment

Originally posted by Meldoon View Post
        Even better!

Comment

Fantastic!!

Comment

Originally posted by LightningBolt View Post
            Love the TR with natural.
            Yes, very Ferrari like. I may have to change my interior from Adrenaline Red to Natural.
            Torch Red C8 Spider

Comment

She's got personality too!
              My C8:
              '20 Elkhart Lake Blue 2LT Coupe, Natural Interior, GT2 Two-Tone Seats, Performance Exhaust, Front Lift, Carbon Flash Wheels, Engine Appearance Package 2000 Status December 27, 2019; 3000 Status January 2, 2020; 3400 Status March 10, 2020;TPW March 16, 2020; Built June 4th, 2020 (COVID-19); Delivery July 1, 2020

Current Vettes:
              '68 Lemans Blue 327/350 Convertible
              '91 Turquoise Convertible with Hardtop
              '14 Lime Rock Green 2LT Convertible, Black Top, Kalahari, 7-Speed, Performance Exhaust

Comment

Originally posted by Sparro View Post

Yes, very Ferrari like. I may have to change my interior from Adrenaline Red to Natural.
                I've been considering the 2LT two-tone interior, in black/natural or black/SCB.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Corvette Stingray 2020.jpg
Views:	1082
Size:	156.6 KB
ID:	62931
                My C8:
                '20 Elkhart Lake Blue 2LT Coupe, Natural Interior, GT2 Two-Tone Seats, Performance Exhaust, Front Lift, Carbon Flash Wheels, Engine Appearance Package 2000 Status December 27, 2019; 3000 Status January 2, 2020; 3400 Status March 10, 2020;TPW March 16, 2020; Built June 4th, 2020 (COVID-19); Delivery July 1, 2020

Current Vettes:
                '68 Lemans Blue 327/350 Convertible
                '91 Turquoise Convertible with Hardtop
                '14 Lime Rock Green 2LT Convertible, Black Top, Kalahari, 7-Speed, Performance Exhaust

Comment

Originally posted by Mobius View Post

I've been considering the 2LT two-tone interior, in black/natural or black/SCB.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Corvette Stingray 2020.jpg
Views:	1082
Size:	156.6 KB
ID:	62931
                  I called my dealer and officially changed my interior from two-tone adrenaline red to natural. But I dropped the two-tone option. To me, I prefer the full natural seat instead of the black inserts for some reason.
                  Torch Red C8 Spider

Comment

I am going Torch Red, Natural (no dip and no 2 tone). Any version of Red with Tan leather interior is classic and good. Just like White with Red interior. These new seats look great!
                    2020 Convertible, Torch Red, 2LT, NPP, Natural, GT1, E60, Q8Q, perpetual status 3000

Comment

Those pictures have changed my mind. 🤔
                      I just am not feeling this car anymore.😳
                      It just doesn’t excite people like a Corvette should.🥴
                      It is the same old same old.☹️
                      Nothing new. Nothing exciting.😧
                      Just plain Jane American sports car.🤥

...... Said no one, ever!

Shut up and take my money!😋💵💰

Comment

Fantastic, phenomenal, bad-###. If you don't want to be noticed, you don't want to buy this car.
                        Delivered 5/29!: Scarlet Fever 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Natural w/ suede inserts, Mag Ride, Performance Exhaust

Current C7: SunKissed, 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black overDaytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

I called my dealer and officially changed my interior from two-tone adrenaline red to natural. But I dropped the two-tone option. To me, I prefer the full natural seat instead of the black inserts for some reason.
                          I think I agree. I really like the two-tone red and gray, but the natural probably does look better without the black inserts. And not getting two-tone saves me money. I could even be satisfied with the GT1 seats in that color, I think.
                          Last edited by meyerweb; 08-23-2019, 08:47 PM.
                          Delivered 5/29!: Scarlet Fever 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Natural w/ suede inserts, Mag Ride, Performance Exhaust

Current C7: SunKissed, 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black overDaytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

For me it's just the opposite. I much preferred the natural/black two tone after seeing them in person.

I have to say it's really fun to see how everyone is putting this car together. So many cool variables for all different tastes!
                            '64 Silver Grey Coupe (custom paint)- still our favorite
                            '77 Black L82 / 4SPD
                            '78 Silver Anniversary L82 / 4SPD
                            '13 White/Blue Diamond 427 60th roadster - favorite late model
                            '14 Black Z51 Coupe
                            '15 Shark Grey Z51 Coupe
                            '20 ... Zeus Bronze Coupe, 2LT, GT2 seats, Natural two tone, Body color accents, Pewter wheels - Delivered 10/1/20😀

Comment

There are so many ways so many variations of this car right from the factory...

the excitement build was wild...at carlisle.

There is no wrong or right choice...

i spent many many hours at the c8 displays...

the people were awesome who had flown in from as far as Australia, lots of canadians , people from the mid west some of which never even thought about corvettes until the c8.. everyone was so enthusiastic it was a lot of fun..

carlisle with so many c8 s it was awesome.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X