Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Black Base Stingray with 1LT Interior at Corvettes at Carlisle (Pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Base Stingray with 1LT Interior at Corvettes at Carlisle (Pics)

A base Stingray with 1LT interior has been hard to find, until now. Check it out at Corvettes at Carlisle!

The 1LT Trim does not come with a rear view mirror camera.

Last edited by jagamajajaran; 08-23-2019, 09:06 AM.

It does not appear to be wanting.....
    Black over Sky Cool Gray.....2LT.....Z51.....FE4.....E60.....

Comment

Wow embossed C8 badges on the headrests, didn't expect that!

This does not scream base model at all.

LOOKS SO GOOD!

Comment

I agree, it looks "smooth" and elegant. Can you get ventilated seats with the LT1?

Comment

Still wondering if there is a 12V power port somewhere in the interior..?

Comment

Originally posted by Mile High C8 View Post
            I agree, it looks "smooth" and elegant. Can you get ventilated seats with the LT1?
            Not with the 1LT interior.

Comment

I was just about to say that as today i looked at the black car and I could have sworn it was a gt2 seat that i believe required the 2LT interior.

ill look again tomorow to see if it has the hud as that would tell is if it was 1 or 2 lt interiors.

the black non z51 looked great...

all I can say is anyone curious the standard c8 without the z51 spoilers is a very popular look here at carlisle.

Comment

Are they letting people sit in them? Wondering how GT1 and GT2 seat comfort compares...? I do like the no wing look but everything else in Z51 package makes it hard to resist. If Rapid Blue comes please take lots of Pics also Torch Red in the sun, that is my choice now but the torch red looks different in every picture, not like rendering at all, looks more orange on the street...**** I need to make up my mind!!

Comment

Originally posted by WMBGC8Corvette View Post
                  Are they letting people sit in them? Wondering how GT1 and GT2 seat comfort compares...? I do like the no wing look but everything else in Z51 package makes it hard to resist. If Rapid Blue comes please take lots of Pics also Torch Red in the sun, that is my choice now but the torch red looks different in every picture, not like rendering at all, looks more orange on the street...**** I need to make up my mind!!
                  Torch Red has always had a little bit of orange to it. Our C5 shows it at times as did our C6 and our current C7. Doesn’t look that way to me too often but it’s there.
                  There is a madness to my method!
                  C8 on order
                  2015 Z06 Torch/adrenaline
                  2001 coupe Torch/oak R8C
                  79 coupe Silver/oyster
                  All one owner
                  Museum lifetime members

Comment

More photos added including pricing as optioned.

Comment

Thanks very much for this shot of the engine compartment. This is the first one I've noticed *without* the ZZ3 dress-up option and now we can see what will be visible without those carbon fiber panels.

Click image for larger version  Name:	dsc01141_73398e1fb08f5a6879f6ba9c76805c2194884e2b.jpg Views:	0 Size:	154.8 KB ID:	62953

Great shots Jag!
                      Last edited by Klinn; 08-23-2019, 09:12 AM.

Comment

Did anyone get to see what the vision was like on the 1LT through the rear view mirror?
                        There is a madness to my method!
                        C8 on order
                        2015 Z06 Torch/adrenaline
                        2001 coupe Torch/oak R8C
                        79 coupe Silver/oyster
                        All one owner
                        Museum lifetime members

Comment

Thanks for this 1LT interior shot that shows the blank spaces top and bottom of the console buttons where the 2LT seat buttons are for heating and cooling.
                          2020 1LT |Torch Red/Black | MSRP $59,995 | DOB=8/31 | Home on 9/24.
                          Splash Guards, Cargo Nets, All weather Jake Floor Mats and Cargo Area Liner, and Front Grille Screens behind grilles.

Comment

Originally posted by Plasboy View Post

Torch Red has always had a little bit of orange to it. Our C5 shows it at times as did our C6 and our current C7. Doesn’t look that way to me too often but it’s there.
                            The orange/red of Torch is definitely there, even more obvious with the orange/red interior, which has a lot of orange. Having recently seen a red C7 parked next to a red Ferrari, the difference was really dramatic. I certainly respect those who like the Corvette Torch, however IMO I'd love it if they offered a true bright red for exterior, and especially in the leather interior. Of course color is totally subjective as to whether or not any one is preferred over another, and it's great to have many different choices with the new 12 color selection.
                            '64 Silver Grey Coupe (custom paint)- still our favorite
                            '13 White/Blue Diamond 427 60th roadster - favorite late model
                            Several others including two C7's

'20... Zeus Bronze Coupe, 2LT, GT2 seats, Natural two tone, Body color accents, Pewter wheels- 10/1/20😀 GAME CHANGER

Comment

I think the Black C8's will be spectacular in almost any configuration. If I wasn't simply worn out by previous black Corvettes (as in daily maintenance) I would love another one.

For those willing to deal with keeping them at a very high level of polish, they'll have something really special to show off where ever they go.
                              '64 Silver Grey Coupe (custom paint)- still our favorite
                              '13 White/Blue Diamond 427 60th roadster - favorite late model
                              Several others including two C7's

'20... Zeus Bronze Coupe, 2LT, GT2 seats, Natural two tone, Body color accents, Pewter wheels- 10/1/20😀 GAME CHANGER

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X