Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

2023 Corvette Info Including SR Pricing, SR 2023 Visualizer, 70th Anniversary SR/Z06 Press Release; The C8 Z06 Press Release, Order Guide & Its Visualizer Link

See more
See less

Question for those who currently have RED seatbelts on a Torch Red C7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for those who currently have RED seatbelts on a Torch Red C7

Am ready to place our order, and after seeing a Torch Red C8 at Carlisle today that had the "RED" seatbelts we're having second thoughts. They had a reddish - orange color. Definitely not what I would call Torch Red as they are called on the ordering guide.

So for those of you with a C7 and Torch Red car with RED seatbelts, are they a nice red that looks good with the color of the car, or does it have a distinct orange tint?

I don't recall ever hearing anyone complain about the color of their seatbelts on a C7 before.

Thanks,
    3LT Coupe, Z51 Torch Red with two toned Red/black interior. 5VM visible CF ground effects, Carbon Flash wheels, engine appearance package and Carbon Fiber interior trim. Mag Ride control. Red Calipers. VQK Splash Guards. Carbon fiber: Steering wheel, mirrors, High Wing, Door handles & boomerangs; Rear Diffuser with vertical diffuser fins; A Pillar; B Pillar; Rear Hatch Side Vents, as well as top camera surround piece and lower under glass piece; Engine bay surround pieces; and front grill trim.

Originally posted by Strake View Post
    Am ready to place our order, and after seeing a Torch Red C8 at Carlisle today that had the "RED" seatbelts we're having second thoughts. They had a reddish - orange color. Definitely not what I would call Torch Red as they are called on the ordering guide.

So for those of you with a C7 and Torch Red car with RED seatbelts, are they a nice red that looks good with the color of the car, or does it have a distinct orange tint?

I don't recall ever hearing anyone complain about the color of their seatbelts on a C7 before.

Thanks,
    My C7 Z has a adrenaline red interior with red seatbelts are the exact identical color. Exterior is silver, but I wouldn’t think that would matter. Is adrenaline red interior different than the torch red exterior? Probably. I just don’t see a orange tint to my belts.

Comment

^^^

Thank you ! We had adrenaline red in our '17 GS but had black seatbelts. That car was white.
      3LT Coupe, Z51 Torch Red with two toned Red/black interior. 5VM visible CF ground effects, Carbon Flash wheels, engine appearance package and Carbon Fiber interior trim. Mag Ride control. Red Calipers. VQK Splash Guards. Carbon fiber: Steering wheel, mirrors, High Wing, Door handles & boomerangs; Rear Diffuser with vertical diffuser fins; A Pillar; B Pillar; Rear Hatch Side Vents, as well as top camera surround piece and lower under glass piece; Engine bay surround pieces; and front grill trim.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
      Working...
      X