Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

CorvetteToday Podcast Delves Into C4 With Aficionado Brad Hansen

CORVETTE TODAY delves into the C4 Corvette with affectionato, Brad Hansen. https://podcasts.adorilabs.com/corve...I0r3Da0OXhSCLC Brad is a LA videographer, but uses his C4 as a Daily Driver. Consequently, he has become a true go-to guy for all C4 do-it-yourselfers! Brad has a great YouTube channel and social media presence. You'll find out all about that and more on this episode of CORVETTE TODAY!

Listen Here: https://adori.page.link/corvette-today
Website & Merchandise: www.CorvetteTodayPodcast.com
Get CORVETTE TODAY emails: https://CorvetteToday.ck.page
Join the CORVETTE TODAY Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2718423201763136
Watch CORVETTE TODAY on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXCRn-2X0SjjEXUt_...
See more
See less

Up Close with Two-Tone Blue Interior (Pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Up Close with Two-Tone Blue Interior (Pics)

One of the 2020 Corvettes that arrived at Corvettes at Carlisle today was a Blade Silver Z51 with Two-Tone Blue Interior and GT2 Seats.

I played with this combo on the configurator and named the car "Ice". Very nice!
    Vin # 2539
    Torch Red LT2 Z51

Comment

I saw this today and it was quite the wow and Im not a blue color fanatic.

Comment

Almost worth the price of the 3LT alone. I just cant afford it.
        Rapid Blue/Jet Black 1LT, Z51, carbon flash open spoke wheels w/yellow calipers, competition seats w/blue seatbelts

Comment

Double Double WOW and I am a Blue fanatic 😍
          Cant wait to see it in MY ELB C8thanks for the pics.
          2020 Stingray Triple Blue Coupe “Cindyblue”
          6000: status : R8C on August 5,2020 @10:00 🥳🍾
          2020 C8 Stingray; 3LT ; GS7 Elkhart Lake Blue ; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51;FE4 Mag Ride; C2Q dual roof ; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; RCC; J6E yellow Calipers; VQK Splash Guards; EYK Chrome Exterior Badge package; R8C
          2014 Stingray Laguna Blue : SOLD

Comment

Neat interior color. I like it but would want Torch exterior and just don’t think it would go together.

Thanks Jag.
            There is a madness to my method!

2015 Z06 Torch/adrenaline
            2001 coupe Torch/oak R8C
            79 coupe Silver/oyster
            All one owner
            Museum lifetime members

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	EAFFF46F-7972-4552-B7C8-5BFA046D78D3.jpeg
Views:	776
Size:	151.8 KB
ID:	62938 Imo the HTO interior which is only available in 3LT is made to go with the 2 blues Rapid and Elkhart Lake Blue.would love to see pics of a real car with that interior.
              My thought is The Corvette design team wanted to expand what was a complementary color for the new and existing blue exterior colors which have proven very popular and it’s high take rate confirms that.
              The HTO is their rendition of the most popular 2tone interior ie. red/black . This is a blue cars “flash” interior in that same vain. It’s a design statement ,not a safe choice like black or gray or natural which are more popular for a reason . I’m so happy that with this car a buyer can truly make “it” their own.
              Exciting times indeed. 😎
              2020 C8 Stingray; 3LT ; GS7 Elkhart Lake Blue ; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51;FE4 Mag Ride; C2Q dual roof ; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; RCC; J6E yellow Calipers; VQK Splash Guards; EYK Chrome Exterior Badge package; R8C

Comment

Getting our “triple blue” C8. Who would have thought that a triple” is no longer longer just a convertible color choice, but now one also is available on a coupe.
                GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
                  Getting our “triple blue” C8. Who would have thought that a triple” is no longer longer just a convertible color choice, but now one also is available on a coupe.
                  Exactly.....exciting beyond my expectations.

Comment

Hmmm, now all I need to do is decide what color i really want ...
                    A thought if I might ...

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X