• They're unloading C8's in Carlisle

FYI in case you're in the area.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6010.JPG
Views:	618
Size:	1.21 MB
ID:	62555

Keep the pics coming!
    Black over Sky Cool Gray.....2LT.....Z51.....FE4.....E60.....

Comment

Name:	IMG_6021.JPG
Views:	502
Size:	914.4 KB
ID:	62580

Comment

Name:	IMG_6023.JPG
Views:	501
Size:	1,003.1 KB
ID:	62584

Comment

Originally posted by tcfake613 View Post

Name:	IMG_6021.JPG
Views:	502
Size:	914.4 KB
ID:	62580
          No Z51 for Spring Mountain?
          Bob Sliwa
          "I was cruising in my E-Ray, late one night, when a Tesla Model S, pulled up on the right......."
          Currently Building an All-Electric,1963 Split-Window Coupe Ludicrous Speed Restomod.
          Ludicrous Speed - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAWL8ejf2nM

2020 C8 ELB - Event Status 666 - Completely destroyed at the race track due to year 2020! Insured!!!
          2022-2023? E-Ray - Number 4 on the List at MacMulkin!

Comment

Wish I was there this year. More cutaway and engineering stuff please.
            2020 Convertible, Torch Red, 2LT, NPP, Natural, GT1, E60, Q8Q, perpetual status 3000

Comment

Name:	IMG_6025.JPG
Views:	490
Size:	941.7 KB
ID:	62606Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6026.JPG
Views:	465
Size:	1.03 MB
ID:	62607Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6022.JPG
Views:	500
Size:	1.13 MB
ID:	62608Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6024.JPG
Views:	517
Size:	1,000.7 KB
ID:	62609

Comment

That rocks! Looks like a great structure and best pic I have seen of the intake on the engine.
                2020 Convertible, Torch Red, 2LT, NPP, Natural, GT1, E60, Q8Q, perpetual status 3000

Comment

The Corvettes at Carlisle website mentions they will have 6 C8s on display (including the Zeus bronze car seen in the 1st post).
                  My C8:
                  '20 Elkhart Lake Blue 2LT Coupe, Natural Interior, GT2 Two-Tone Seats, Performance Exhaust, Front Lift, Carbon Flash Wheels, Engine Appearance Package 2000 Status December 27, 2019; 3000 Status January 2, 2020; 3400 Status March 10, 2020;TPW March 16, 2020; Built June 4th, 2020 (COVID-19); Delivery July 1, 2020

Current Vettes:
                  '68 Lemans Blue 327/350 Convertible
                  '91 Turquoise Convertible with Hardtop
                  '14 Lime Rock Green 2LT Convertible, Black Top, Kalahari, 7-Speed, Performance Exhaust

Comment

There was only 3 cars there today ☹️. The temperature inside the display was almost unbearable. It is down to 93 currently. The expert personnel were less than informed. Ask 3 people the same question and you would get 3 different answers. This forum with John at the helm is MUCH more informative.

THANK YOU JOHN, for all you do for us!!

Regards. Brian

Comment

They have a Zeus Bronze, Ceramic, and Torch red currently on display ... Engineers have 2 torch reds, 1 blade silver w/tension blue interior and a black one Click image for larger version

Name:	20190822_145032_HDR.jpg
Views:	504
Size:	5.46 MB
ID:	62715 ... Said a Rapid blue "may" be coming ... The engineers are over at the hotel - that's where i caught them.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherd777 View Post

No Z51 for Spring Mountain?
                        These aren't the real Spring Mountain cars. These are all pre-production prototypes. This is just advertising for Spring Mountain. Still, it seems odd they didn't use a Z51 for that purpose.
                        Delivered 5/29!: Scarlet Fever 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Natural w/ suede inserts, Mag Ride, Performance Exhaust

Gone but not forgotten: SunKissed, 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

More pix of the Zeus Bronze please!

Comment

^^^ It was under the tent, and no sunlight hitting it. Would have been much more STUNNING if it was outside. It also had the natural dipped suede interior.
                            3LT Coupe, Z51 Torch Red with two toned Red/black interior. 5VM visible CF ground effects, Carbon Flash wheels, engine appearance package and Carbon Fiber interior trim. Mag Ride control. Red Calipers. VQK Splash Guards. Carbon fiber: mirrors and spoiler; Door handles & boomerangs; Rear Diffuser with vertical diffuser fins; A Pillar; B Pillar; Rear Hatch Side Vents, as well as top camera surround piece and lower under glass piece; Engine bay surround pieces; and front grill trim.

Comment

What hotel are they at?? I thought I saw a red one driving away earlier, but it was from quite a distance.

Regards Brian

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X