Leasing 2020 corvette?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leasing 2020 corvette?

Just curious will anyone be leasing this car? Since some of us want to get the next upgrade version
    2022 C8 Convertible
    (GBA) Black (HTT) Jet Black Nappa w/ Suede
    (FE4) 3LT, Z51 & Mag Ride
    (NPP) Performance Exhaust
    (J6E) Edge Yellow Calipers (AH2) GT2 Bucket Seats
    (Q8Q)Carbon Flash Rims/ Yellow Stripe (SPY) Black Lug Nuts
    (36S) Yellow Custom Leather Stitching (3M9) Seat Belts
    (FA5) Carbon Fiber Interior Trim (N26) Suede/Steering Wheel
    Suntek PPF, Ceramic Coated, Ceramic Tint

Instagram: Undtkerdemon

I don't know about others but I take my fun cars personal and when you lease one they just aren't that personal. Though, I do understand your concern if it is a short term relationship. Not really sure if dealers are handling leases on these cars due to the demand in buying them. hat may be a question you could ask one of the larger dealers. Smaller dealers seem to be scrambling to decide what and who and how much they are going to be SELLING the for. May be more money in just selling their allotment than leasing a car.

Comment

True....my local dealership is selling for MSRP. I just need to find out about if GM will offer a lease on them
      2022 C8 Convertible
      (GBA) Black (HTT) Jet Black Nappa w/ Suede
      (FE4) 3LT, Z51 & Mag Ride
      (NPP) Performance Exhaust
      (J6E) Edge Yellow Calipers (AH2) GT2 Bucket Seats
      (Q8Q)Carbon Flash Rims/ Yellow Stripe (SPY) Black Lug Nuts
      (36S) Yellow Custom Leather Stitching (3M9) Seat Belts
      (FA5) Carbon Fiber Interior Trim (N26) Suede/Steering Wheel
      Suntek PPF, Ceramic Coated, Ceramic Tint

Instagram: Undtkerdemon

Comment

The leases will not make sense on these cars. There will be no discounts and the money factor will be high.

These cars will hold their value relatively well at least at first. There is no reason to lease them. Just don’t go crazy with the options and buy it with a low interest rate thanks to the Fed decreasing the interest rate over the next 6 months.

Comment

Subvented leases make sense for cars and trucks the manufacturers are looking to move.

thats when you pay about 36 percent of the msrp versus 54 percent over the usual 3 year lease.

as suggested by MPG ...better to purchase a lightly optioned z51 c8 and just sell in 29 or 39 months..

your cost will minimal in comparison to leasing.

For a private sale and not a business purchase makes more sense especially in the first year.

even at the end of the c7 the lease deals weren't that good.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
          Working...
          X