Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Corvette Today Podcast With Kai Spande BGA Manager

On this episode of CORVETTE TODAY, you get to meet the Corvette Plant Manager for the Bowling Green Assembly Plant, Kai Spande!
Your host, Steve Garrett, introduces you to Kai as he traces his career with GM. Kai talks about how the Bowling Green Assembly Plant transitioned from the front engine, C7 Corvette, to the mid-engine C8 Corvette. You'll get insights on the plant expansion and how they made that all happen...giving the new C8 Corvette a true state-of-the-art build facility. Kai also tells you about the Corvettes he has owned and the funny story of how he loved Corvettes, but never thought he'd get to work for it during his tenure at GM. Get to personally know Corvette Plant Manager, Kai Spande, on this episode of CORVETTE TODAY!

Listen here: https://adori.page.link/corvette-today
Website: www.CorvetteTodayPodcast.com
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXCRn-2X0SjjEXUt_...
Get CORVETTE TODAY emails: https://CorvetteToday.ck.page
CORVETTE TODAY Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2718423201763136
NEW!!! Get CORVETTE TODAY merchandise here: https://www.agpestores.com//lanmarxgraphix/grouppr...
See more
See less

C8 pdr

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • C8 pdr

    Does the PDR have a memory card slot or downloadable memory to a card that can be viewed on a Mac?

  • #2
    https://www.chevrolet.com/performance-data-recorder

    https://www.cosworth.com/toolbox-for-corvette/
    My C8:
    '20 Elkhart Lake Blue 2LT Coupe, Natural Interior, GT2 Two-Tone Seats, Performance Exhaust, Front Lift, Carbon Flash Wheels, Engine Appearance Package 2000 Status December 27, 2019; 3000 Status January 2, 2020; 3400 Status March 10, 2020;TPW March 16, 2020; Built June 4th, 2020 (COVID-19); Delivery July 1, 2020

    Current Vettes:
    '68 Lemans Blue 327/350 Convertible
    '91 Turquoise Convertible with Hardtop
    '14 Lime Rock Green 2LT Convertible, Black Top, Kalahari, 7-Speed, Performance Exhaust

    Comment


    • #3
      That is an impressive system. Thanks for the link.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by swift93 View Post
        does the pdr have a memory card slot or downloadable memory to a card that can be viewed on a mac?
        yes it does

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Swift93 View Post
          Does the PDR have a memory card slot or downloadable memory to a card that can be viewed on a Mac?
          I think the answer is actually “sort of”. The PDR stores video with tons of telemetry data on an SD card. The Cosworth software to view and analyze that data is Windows only, will not run on MacOs. My experience is that the VM options don’t work, so you need to install Windows in a partition and reboot when you need to access the data.

          That is is the only way to view the video with the telemetry data, and the only way to use the Pi tools. But if all you want is the video without the accompanying data, you can view and edit it in IMovie.
          Last edited by CaryBob; 08-20-2019, 06:30 AM.
          Convertible delivered 9/11/20 — Long Beach Red/Natural, 3LT, Z51, FE4 Suspension, E60 Front Lift, FA5 Carbon Fiber Trim, Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents, 5ZZ High Wing, D84 Carbon Flash Top & Nacelles, ZYC Carbon Flash Mirrors, 3N9 Tan Belts, VQK Splash Guards.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by CaryBob View Post

            I think the answer is actually “sort of”. The PDR stores video with tons of telemetry data on an SD card. The Cosworth software to view and analyze that data is Windows only, will not run on MacOs. My experience is that the VM options don’t work, so you need to install Windows in a partition and reboot when you need to access the data.

            That is is the only way to view the video with the telemetry data, and the only way to use the Pi tools. But if all you want is the video without the accompanying data, you can view and edit it in IMovie.
            Sounds like the old data loggers we used in formula cars, but those didn't have video. Thanks for the detailed info.

            Comment


            • #7
              Just use Boot Camp to run the Cosworth software. You can buy a Windows license off eBay for $20, give or take.

              Comment

              MECF_728x90_bottom

              Collapse
              Working...
              X