Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Link to Motor1 podcast thats all about c8 & goes in deep on each option in detail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Link to Motor1 podcast thats all about c8 & goes in deep on each option in detail

Good fun when three of the Motor1 podcasts writers go insane detailed review all about the c8 corvette for the entire show.

i suggest listening to the podcast while driving, working out at the gym or while cruising the internet.. whatever you are doing this c8 option pricing and what each options benefits are,

they go over every detail of the c8 and every detail of every option..l

john Neff is global editor for motor1 and his staff are quite enamored with the c8...

curious about what options are and the cost of which features they would chose, as well as why!

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...=1000446969016

Thanks for the link! I have been looking for a new podcast series to listen to anyway. This is perfect

Comment

Just listened to the podcast and, as expected, they love the car, aggressive pricing and performance. One area of their discussion hit on expanding the target audience without alienating those already enthusiastic fans. For me this was a particularly salient point. The engine location brought me back to Corvette after a long hiatus. Thanks for the link.

Comment

cool JB thx for posting

Comment

Good deal JB, Always good to hear different perspectives. Thanks
          Rocket City Florida- 2001 ZO6 - 2013 427 Vert - 2020 Stingray

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
          Working...
          X