2020 Pricing Configuration Tool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2020 Pricing Configuration Tool

I created an Excel spreadsheet from the pricing information that was listed today. Some notes:
    -There are separate tabs for each trim levelse the drop down menus for the options
    -hit "Delete" in a cell to clear out an option if you don't want any
    -I tried to group together all the options that are similar, so you can't select two different stripes or targa roof options for example.

I believe that everything is listed properly. Please excuse any errors (let me know if their is an egregious one, and I can attempt to correct it). Remember, it's not an official document, just something to help you price out a C8. I hope you enjoy.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nl6a038v0u...lder.xlsx?dl=0
    Last edited by P-Tree; 08-15-2019, 05:35 PM.

Thanks P-Tree This is very helpful.
    Rocket City Florida- 2001 ZO6 - 2013 427 Vert - 2020 Stingray

Comment

I have some updates, but can't access DropBox at work. I'll fix when I get home.

Comment

Updated file link posted, download for it to work smoothly.

Comment

Great job P-Tree !!!!! I'm a former excel junkie ( before I retired).... loved those pivot tables, etc.

Appreciate you working this up. Even came up with the same total as I did, old school.......
          3LT Coupe, Z51 Torch Red with two toned Red/black interior. 5VM visible CF ground effects, Carbon Flash wheels, engine appearance package and Carbon Fiber interior trim. Mag Ride control. Red Calipers. VQK Splash Guards. Carbon fiber: mirrors and spoiler; Door handles & boomerangs; Rear Diffuser with vertical diffuser fins; A Pillar; B Pillar; Rear Hatch Side Vents, as well as top camera surround piece and lower under glass piece; Engine bay surround pieces; and front grill trim.

Comment

Originally posted by Strake View Post
            Great job P-Tree !!!!! I'm a former excel junkie ( before I retired).... loved those pivot tables, etc.

Appreciate you working this up. Even came up with the same total as I did, old school.......
            Excel is your friend. I had some spare time. Figured this could help until the official one comes out *cough GM hire me for Corvette team cough*

Comment

Extremely well done P-Tree. Your product is a service to all! Thank you on behalf of many.
              GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
              Working...
              X