MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Site Maintenance

Scheduled maintenance will occur at around 07:00 PM Pacific Time on Wednesday August 21st, 2019
See more
See less

C8 size comparison to ferrari f8..kimd of interesting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C8 size comparison to ferrari f8..kimd of interesting

so the c8 is 6 inches longer than the c7...176 inches to 182 inches long...

meanwhile the new ferrari f8 replacement for the 488 model...the new F8 grrows to 181.5 inches long with a 104.3 inch wheelbase.

The ferrari f8 is 77.9 inches wide and 47.5 inches tall.

i dont have the rest of the c8 dimensions but if you do post them up here please...
    Torch Red exterior/ black interior z51 FE4 1LT VK3 GKZ HTA

The new C8 is 76.1” inches wide and its height is 48.6” inches tall. And for more measurements, from the press release:

Click image for larger version

Name:	0025CCF5-9E5C-4BB0-B42B-C6DFD7FACD8A.jpeg
Views:	529
Size:	140.1 KB
ID:	58876
    Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of NCM.

Comment

So about one inch longer, one inch taller and two inches narrower than the ferrari f8...

Id imagine the automotive press cant really call the c8 oversized then can they..

compared to the c7 the c8 did grow 6 inches in length but tjats not a terrible thing considering its a targa or retractable hardtop depending on model..

thanks John

Comment

Porsches 2020 911

178 x 73 x 51 ...is once again after quite a few years smaller than the corvette again...not by much but a little.

its ok...can the 911 or ferrari fit two sets of golf clubs in the trunk...?

gm skillfully made that happen.

i dint even play golf but thats pretty cool..

im just digging the targa roof being standard...as in no charge ...

compare Porsche targa models and even ferrari jas been tossing around the idea of bringing back the targa roof for their mid engine wonder car...

i love targa roof vehicles....

Comment

Originally posted by JB View Post
          So about one inch longer, one inch taller and two inches narrower than the ferrari f8...

Id imagine the automotive press cant really call the c8 oversized then can they..

compared to the c7 the c8 did grow 6 inches in length but tjats not a terrible thing considering its a targa or retractable hardtop depending on model..

thanks John
          The pointed nose adds 6” to the Length from what I’ve read

Comment

There is a youtube video out there where a designer type compared the C8 to other exotics and did not overall the C8 did best resemble the 488.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
            Working...
            X