Location of Pricing release data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Location of Pricing release data

ok so I’m waiting for the official pricing .
    My question is ; Where will I be able to get the numbers on the 15th of August and when on the 15th?
    will the 2020C8 just show up on the GM C8 site link?
    I have an order to complete 😍
    Last edited by V1 VR; 08-12-2019, 06:19 PM.
    2014 Stingray Laguna Blue “Cindyblue”
    1100 status 😊
    2020 C8 Stingray; 3LT ; GS7 Elkhart Lake Blue ; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51;FE4 Mag Ride; C2Q dual roof ; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6E yellow Calipers; VQK Splash Guards.

I think their site is going to crash on the 15th from everyone attempting to access the price data. I have faith that someone on the forum will have captured all of it and shared it as a sticky thread

Comment

Originally posted by Gators2020 View Post
      I think their site is going to crash on the 15th from everyone attempting to access the price data. I have faith that someone on the forum will have captured all of it and shared it as a sticky thread
      What he said. Keep checking here and I'm sure you will quickly have access.

Comment

Press releases on the evening of the 14th to motor1.com, autoblog.com , car and driver, motor trend jalopnik, etc

I do agree GM is probably not prepared for the unprecedented volume of interest..

should be a riot...

this is like a kids treasure hunt...piece by...step by step...slowly we turn...
        Torch Red exterior/ black interior z51 FE4 2LT or 1LT depending on when i get the call..Ill flip a coin at that moment..same for E60

Comment

When will the dealers get the pricing info and will they have only the same access as the rest of us?

Comment

I think I'm finally going to Detox after the pricing comes out....I've been like a junkie checking every social media platform every 15 minutes for anything C8 related.

Comment

Originally posted by V1 VR View Post
              ok so I’m waiting for the official pricing .
              My question is ; Where will I be able to get the numbers on the 15th of August and when on the 15th?
              will the 2020C8 just show up on the GM C8 site link?
              I have an order to complete 😍
              Getting your order in on the 15th won't get your car built any sooner than getting it in on the 31st. GM will not be accepting any orders for production until September, at the earliest. And the order in which dealers enter them before the first consensus has no effect on production, either. There are several threads on the forum that explain how all this works.
              SunKissed, my 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible (One of about 40)

Purchased 5/2/2015,
              >35,000+ miles

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club. Check us out http://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

Originally posted by meyerweb View Post

Getting your order in on the 15th won't get your car built any sooner than getting it in on the 31st. GM will not be accepting any orders for production until September, at the earliest. And the order in which dealers enter them before the first consensus has no effect on production, either. There are several threads on the forum that explain how all this works.
                Correct JB. To add more specific detail not one order will move to status 2000 prior to the first consensus which is Thursday, September 12th

Comment

I expect it would arrive via an email to those who are GM “Certified Media.” Keith Cornett (CorvetteBlogger), jagamajajaran and I are all in that group (perhaps other forum members). When might it be released is still an unknown; I like JB’s post above for they too receive GM’s press releases.
                  GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; 5VM vis CF ground effects pkg; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards. Separately getting from my dealer RCC Edge Red engine cover and 5JR vis CF mirror caps.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum.

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
                    I expect it would arrive via an email to those who are GM “Certified Media.” Keith Cornett (CorvetteBlogger), jagamajajaran and I are all in that group (perhaps other forum members). When might it be released is still an unknown; I like JB’s post above for they too receive GM’s press releases.
                    Ok John, so can we expect you to stay up all day and all night waiting on the info so you can post it the moment they send it to you?

Comment

Originally posted by meyerweb View Post

To me getting the order in is not the purpose of getting the pricing ASAP, it’s about knowing the final cost of this masterpiece so I can get assets sold or reallocated in the remaining tax year that advantages me and using the 3 months of next year to take that tax advantage for next year also. Then write a check and go on a spring cruse in my new C8 upon delivery. My dealer expects orders to go in in September but my ELB color will be October with a early spring delivery. At least that’s the WAG
                      2014 Stingray Laguna Blue “Cindyblue”
                      1100 status 😊
                      2020 C8 Stingray; 3LT ; GS7 Elkhart Lake Blue ; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51;FE4 Mag Ride; C2Q dual roof ; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6E yellow Calipers; VQK Splash Guards.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X