Why you need a Chevrolet Corvette Concierge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why you need a Chevrolet Corvette Concierge

I've been reading a lot of posts and questions from other C8 owner wannabes and I have to tell you all that you need to contact Chevrolet and get with a Chevrolet Corvette Concierge -- my concierge is DeAndre and he has been fantastic with getting me information regarding my soon-to-be-ordered C8. He hasn't shared any secrets, but what he has provided is just good honest information that's straight from HQ. It's more than worth the five-minute phone call to get set up.

Hmm I have a order in with my dealer.My date to talk with this guy is Aug.21

Comment

Originally posted by AirdaleC7 View Post
      I've been reading a lot of posts and questions from other C8 owner wannabes and I have to tell you all that you need to contact Chevrolet and get with a Chevrolet Corvette Concierge -- my concierge is DeAndre and he has been fantastic with getting me information regarding my soon-to-be-ordered C8. He hasn't shared any secrets, but what he has provided is just good honest information that's straight from HQ. It's more than worth the five-minute phone call to get set up.
      Any information you would like to share with the class?

Comment

Originally posted by AirdaleC7 View Post
        OK So is there a single thing you learned from that phone call that you did not find here? We're all listening.
        Rocket City Florida- 2001 ZO6 - 2013 427 Vert - 2020 Stingray

Comment

Well, like I said nothing earthshattering but important to me. Number one was that the color codes for Elkhart Blue and Long Beach Red are the same color code in 2020 as they are in 2019. Small, but important to me. I have also asked (today) if I order a C8 in two weeks, can I possibly change the color after I see the car in late October? DeAndre said he would find out and let me know. Again, a small thing but important to me. I agree that the C8 forum is a great source, and I do appreciate all that everyone does to keep it going, but sometimes it's just easier to go to the source instead of hoping to find what I need here.

Comment

I'm not in the market for any new car but I'm very interested in obtaining any brochures or literature. My concierge has answered my questions in a timely manner and went out of her way to make me feel valued even though I'm not a potential customer. I once had a '66 C2 convertible but made the mistake of trading it for a '70 Chevelle after marriage.
            Info I've received is that all hardcopy brochures,etc. are currently on hold but for my trouble she's sending me a Torch Red collector coin as soon as packaging becomes available!

8-22-19
            I just received my gorgeous Torch Red Zora coin!!!...
            Last edited by Motorcycle Man; 08-22-2019, 09:24 AM. Reason: Update

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
            Working...
            X