Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

GM Official C8 Sites For Your Convenience And Inquiries

*Build/Price:https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...hanks-to-mkenm
*GM’s C8 Site: https://www.chevrolet.com/upcoming-v...ation-corvette
C8 Order Guide (9/6): https://www.gmfleetorderguide.com/NA...page=&butID=1#
Visualize Your C8:https://visualizer.chevrolet.com/ui?...US&channel=b2c
Also please look at our stickies in each of the four major C8 sections. Thank you.
See more
See less

C8 Spring Mountain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C8 Spring Mountain

I know it’s early but I wonder if Spring Mountain will let us apply the GM discount towards a 3 day owners class or a level 2 class this time?

No one other than Spring Mountain can answer that question. And possibly not even them, yet.
    SunKissed, my 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible (One of about 40)

Purchased 5/2/2015,
    >33,000+ miles

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club. Check us out http://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org

Comment

SM is Not related to GM just using their cars for training. I think GM will continue with the driver training sessions since mid engine should perform a bit different than front engine. If they do have the same program spend the $1,000 to do the ME session. Worth WAY more than that cost. I'd do it again in a C8 in a heartbeat. Since they give the credit base on VIN of the car there should be no problem with a new C8.
      Last edited by BMBLBEE; 08-11-2019, 05:14 PM.
      1969 Orange L89 Coupe - enjoyed it for 3 years then traded to:
      1972 Yellow Convert with removable HT - enjoyed it for 4 years and joined by:
      1976 Orange Coupe - didn't use it much and sold after 12 years
      2000 Yellow Convertible - new C5 caught my attention and loved it for 15 years
      2015 Silver Z51 Convertible - replaced C5 with C7 then traded for GS after 2 years
      2017 Torch Red Grand Sport Convertible - still here and LOVING it

Comment

Harlan announced at the Bash that the Spring Mountain will again be conducting the Corvette Owner School for the C8. 1000% going to Spring Mountain for a C8 class.
        GS7 Elkhart Lake Blue, HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; 5VM vis CF ground effects pkg; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum.

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
          Harlan announced at the Bash that the Spring Mountain will again be conducting the Corvette Owner School for the C8. 1000% going to Spring Mountain for a C8 class.
          Me too to much fun to not spend the dough and I hope to add that day 3 on also....😋
          2014 Stingray Laguna Blue “Cindyblue”
          1100 status 😊
          2020 C8 Stingray 3LT Elkhart Lake Blue 2 tone Blue int.
          3LT-GS7w/HTO,Z51,FE4,E60,Q8T,ZZ3,FA5,J6E,VQK,RWJ,ERI

Comment

I did the owners' course at Spring Mountain when I got my C7 and will definitely do it when I get my C8. It's a great value and a great introduction to the car's limits.

Comment

Count me in also. I’ve never driven a Mid Engine C8 are in spring mount be a terrific place to learn how to do that well.

Maybe we can get a bunch of us forum members of the same class .
              GS7 Elkhart Lake Blue, HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; 5VM vis CF ground effects pkg; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum.

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
                Count me in also. I’ve never driven a Mid Engine C8 are in spring mount be a terrific place to learn how to do that well.

Maybe we can get a bunch of us forum members of the same class .
                Sign me up, might be a problem if you guys go early because I am waiting for the HT.

Comment

There will be tons of SM classes; maybe, and we have yet to confirm that this is even a possibility to have an MECF group, but certainly informally we could have two different classes when lots of MECF members choose to sign up for those two times.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X