Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

PRIVATE MESSAGE HINT/HELP

Some are having trouble seeing a PM another member has sent them, saying it is just the title and then a big white blank page. Just click on the title and the message will open up for you. Thanks.
See more
See less

C8 Spring Mountain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C8 Spring Mountain

I know it’s early but I wonder if Spring Mountain will let us apply the GM discount towards a 3 day owners class or a level 2 class this time?

No one other than Spring Mountain can answer that question. And possibly not even them, yet.
    Delivered 5/29!: Scarlet Fever 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Natural w/ suede inserts, Mag Ride, Performance Exhaust

Gone but not forgotten: SunKissed, 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

SM is Not related to GM just using their cars for training. I think GM will continue with the driver training sessions since mid engine should perform a bit different than front engine. If they do have the same program spend the $1,000 to do the ME session. Worth WAY more than that cost. I'd do it again in a C8 in a heartbeat. Since they give the credit base on VIN of the car there should be no problem with a new C8.
      Last edited by BMBLBEE; 08-11-2019, 05:14 PM.
      1969 Orange L89 Coupe - enjoyed it for 3 years then traded to:
      1972 Yellow Convert with removable HT - enjoyed it for 4 years and joined by:
      1976 Orange Coupe - didn't use it much and sold after 12 years
      2000 Yellow Convertible - new C5 caught my attention and loved it for 15 years
      2015 Silver Z51 Convertible - replaced C5 with C7 then traded for GS after 2 years
      2017 Torch Red Grand Sport Convertible - still here and LOVING it

Comment

Harlan announced at the Bash that the Spring Mountain will again be conducting the Corvette Owner School for the C8. 1000% going to Spring Mountain for a C8 class.
        GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
          Harlan announced at the Bash that the Spring Mountain will again be conducting the Corvette Owner School for the C8. 1000% going to Spring Mountain for a C8 class.
          Me too to much fun to not spend the dough and I hope to add that day 3 on also....😋
          2020 Stingray Triple Blue Coupe “Cindyblue”
          6000: status : R8C on August 5,2020 @10:00 🥳🍾
          2020 C8 Stingray; 3LT ; GS7 Elkhart Lake Blue ; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51;FE4 Mag Ride; C2Q dual roof ; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; RCC; J6E yellow Calipers; VQK Splash Guards; EYK Chrome Exterior Badge package; R8C
          2014 Stingray Laguna Blue : SOLD

Comment

I did the owners' course at Spring Mountain when I got my C7 and will definitely do it when I get my C8. It's a great value and a great introduction to the car's limits.

Comment

Count me in also. I’ve never driven a Mid Engine C8 are in spring mount be a terrific place to learn how to do that well.

Maybe we can get a bunch of us forum members of the same class .
              GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
                Count me in also. I’ve never driven a Mid Engine C8 are in spring mount be a terrific place to learn how to do that well.

Maybe we can get a bunch of us forum members of the same class .
                Sign me up, might be a problem if you guys go early because I am waiting for the HT.

Comment

There will be tons of SM classes; maybe, and we have yet to confirm that this is even a possibility to have an MECF group, but certainly informally we could have two different classes when lots of MECF members choose to sign up for those two times.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X