MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

GM Official C8 Sites For Your Convenience And Inquiries

*Build & Price Your C8 with Spreadsheet:https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...-msrp-incl-dfc
*GM’s C8 Site: https://www.chevrolet.com/upcoming-v...ation-corvette
C8 Order Guide:https://www.gmfleetorderguide.com/NA...=21905&type=0#
Visualize Your C8:https://visualizer.chevrolet.com/ui?...US&channel=b2c

Also please look at our stickies in each of the four major C8 sections. Thank you.
See more
See less

POLL: C8 Option Pricing & Contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JB View Post
    I would think the multitude of options themselves could aid the corvette individual transaction price increase more so than each option price dramatically increased.

at least I hope...

i normally dont load my cars up with options so i shouldnt be too surprised.....

2LT could be the only wild card based on increased content from the c7...justifiably so.
    yup, they literally threw EVERYTHiNG IN THAT 2LT .. I wouldn't be suprised if the 2LT is $10k and it's only $3k to go from 2LT to 3LT.

Comment

So Agree TomDom!

That 2LT really adds A LOT and looking at the C7, most Vettes were ordered of that variety. It would not surprise me if GM tries to recoup some $ on the 2LT. The HUD is too cool and they know it, as well as the countless other goodies in that package, not the least is the cargo nets! j/k. Obviously the dumbest thing, but most of the package has really valuable options. 3LT is more lipstick than function obviously, so over the 2LT the 3LT won't be much probably 3k.

On the 1LT I don't think they are making a heck of a lot per car. That's A LOT of car as you all know for a base for that $. I get upset when I read folks with misinformation stating on other blogs, oh yeah under 60 for what? "If you want wheels it's probably 100k plus." Ah NO!

That really was the largest shock of the reveal to me when they slipped that comment in at the end. Like previously stated 65 would have been a shock!
      NCM Life Member

Comment

Here's Binger's Guesses:

1) 2LT ~ $6695
        2) Z51 ~ $5295
        3) GT2 ~ $2195
        4) ZZ3 ~ $795
        5) E60 ~ $1995

Comment

2LT. $6300
          Z51.$4400

Comment

Originally posted by TOMDOM69 View Post
            2LT - $8495
            Z51 - $4995
            GT2 - $1095
            ZZ3 - $1195
            E60 - $1495

Magnetic ride control $2195
            Carbon flash over carbon fiber ground effects $3095
            carbon flash high wing $1195
            convertible top $7495
            two tone int $895
            carbon fiber int pack $1095
            red seatbelts $395

all that without the ZZ3 equals... $32,455 + $59999 = $92,454

I really REALLY hope I'm wrong

and I forgot the calipers...

and I forgot the color charge...
            I like your other numbers. Price of admission is low 58,995 but options are condensed and higher
            My guess
            2 lt 7995
            z51 7495
            gt2 1995
            z23 1895
            e60 1685

Comment

2LT -- 7995

Z51 package -- 4995

GT2 seats -- 1495

ZZ3 engine appearance package -- 1495

E60 Front Lift -- 1995

Comment

The pricing of the 2LT will be interesting. I have a hunch it will be more than on the 2019 C7, but not $10K more. The C8 2LT will include both Navi and PDR, which were a separate $1800 item on the C7. On the other hand, you can make the point that with Apple Play, the Navi is kind of superfluous. The PDR is cool but, how many daily driver types will use it more than once or twice. I would not be surprised to see it separated back out, or not charged as much for this time around. Even so, I think the price will go up to around $6k vs. $4.5K for the C7.

The Z51 pricing will stay at $5K or less. The C7 Z51 costs $5K and included more features, including the dry sump oiling system. That is now in the baseline. For that fact alone, the Z51 could be $4k or lower. I would like to see them add FE4 MRC to the baseline Z51 package. MRC is a world class system and makes the Corvette a dual touring and track machine without compromise. After using it on my C7 for the past 6 years, I won’t go back. On the other hand the new coil-overs could be more compliant by nature. (They should be since their weight and required backup structure have probably added over 350 lbs to the car.)

Comment

Originally posted by dcbingaman View Post
                  The pricing of the 2LT will be interesting. I have a hunch it will be more than on the 2019 C7, but not $10K more. The C8 2LT will include both Navi and PDR, which were a separate $1800 item on the C7. On the other hand, you can make the point that with Apple Play, the Navi is kind of superfluous. The PDR is cool but, how many daily driver types will use it more than once or twice. I would not be surprised to see it separated back out, or not charged as much for this time around. Even so, I think the price will go up to around $6k vs. $4.5K for the C7.

The Z51 pricing will stay at $5K or less. The C7 Z51 costs $5K and included more features, including the dry sump oiling system. That is now in the baseline. For that fact alone, the Z51 could be $4k or lower. I would like to see them add FE4 MRC to the baseline Z51 package. MRC is a world class system and makes the Corvette a dual touring and track machine without compromise. After using it on my C7 for the past 6 years, I won’t go back. On the other hand the new coil-overs could be more compliant by nature. (They should be since their weight and required backup structure have probably added over 350 lbs to the car.)
                  I wholeheartedly agree with the logic of your analysis and hope its true come Thursday.
                  Torch Red exterior/ black interior z51 FE4 1LT VK3 GKZ HTA

Comment

With the 2LT inclusive of GPS and PDR one has to take into consideration this. BUT, the price of electronics whether for the car or home have come down. GPS is in our phones and dealers can not charge what they use to. Also The Bose system with 14 speakers instead of 10. All options will go up 5 to 7 percent so Z51 will be around the $5K. 2 LT will be probably 40% more or $5995. . Front Lift $1495 Engine appearance PKG $1195. GT2 seats $1795

Comment

A) 2LT - $4795

B) Z51 package - $4995

C) GT2 seats - $1395

D) ZZ3 engine appearance package - $995

E) E60 Front Lift[/QUOTE] - $1195

Comment

I was whispered too many years ago, the goal was to go into the direction of Porsche when it came to options $$$$. I hope I am semi wrong. My guess below.

Base C8: 58,998

A) 2LT - $5,999

B) Z51 package - $4,999

C) GT2 seats - $1499

D) ZZ3 engine appearance package - $1,499

E) E60 Front Lift[/QUOTE] - $2,000

F) MAG Ride: 2,000

G) Painted Calipers 500

$ 77,494 Plus TTL
                        Last edited by Fasttoys; 08-12-2019, 09:53 PM.

Comment

Ok ... I'll play:

2LT - $4950
                          Z51 - $4950
                          GT Seats - $1500
                          ZZ3 - $1500
                          E60 - $1599

Total - $14,499

Comment

Poll closed for voting last night — for we know what is coming tomorrow!!!

However, this thread remains open.
                            Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of NCM.

Comment

2LT - $6,995
                              z51 - $4,795
                              GT2 seats - $1,495
                              ZZ3 - $1,995

My preferred build is Arctic White - Adrenaline Red - 2LT w/ GT2 - carbon interior package, carbon engine package, NPP exhaust, red brake calipers, black 5 spokes (for now - will be doing a brushed gold one-piece forged wheel package) fairly early on and maybe some aero later. Hoping to be right around the $70-72k range.

- BZ

Comment

C8 z51 fe4 at 67/68 grand should be a nice target. Too bad the input date is december 10 weeks after the start...ill add the black rim wheels with the polished lip for 500 Alex and call it a day...

maybe Ill get lucky and GM will throw this simple optioned car into the first three months of production to test the versatility of the production and inventory capability of bowling green..

if not Ill happily wait until spring or summer driving my existing corvette dreaming of that mid engine jack rabbit...

for those wondering moving from a zero to sixty in four seconds to a car under 3 ...its a dramatic improvement for a street car..

thats quicker than a hellcat, gt500, zL1, most porsches, the c7 z06 ....let that jackrabbit quickness sink in while your waiting for your c8...

0 to 60 in four seconds is dam fast...under 3 is mind blowing ...and thats not even the c8 s primary function...

balanced performance with superior handling and braking combined with quick acceleration is.
                                Torch Red exterior/ black interior z51 FE4 1LT VK3 GKZ HTA

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X