Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

2023 Corvette Info Including SR Pricing, SR 2023 Visualizer, 70th Anniversary SR/Z06 Press Release; The C8 Z06 Press Release, Order Guide & Its Visualizer Link

See more
See less

'Vert spied!...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Vert spied!...

https://blog.dupontregistry.com/chev...5f1fdf-5989189

Originally posted by DupontRegistry
    This test mule was caught by Brendan Macie in the parking lot of a ****’s Sporting Goods. He says the driver identified himself as an employee at GM’s Warren Tech Center, and their latest 0-60 test was 2.7 seconds! GM has done folding hardtops before, the most recent being the Cadillac XLR, a cousin of the C6 Corvette. The roof panel hinge points and the buttresses are inspired by a hint of McLaren 650S Spider along with a sprinkling of Ferrari 458 Spider. How this will work into the engine bay will remain a mystery. They can’t call it a “Spyder” because that name is trademarked by Audi. I wrote Spider vs Spyder awhile back to clear up the confusion.

0-60 = 2.7!!
    Last edited by John; 08-09-2019, 12:36 AM. Reason: Thanks much and welcome to the forum Motorcycle Man. I inserted the key paragraph from that article here for easier viewing.

Originally posted by Motorcycle Man View Post
    duplicate. posted alteady
    2020 C8 Corvette.D.O.B 2/03/2020
    Shadow Grey Metallic on Black
    2LT, Z51 + MRC. GT1 seats.
    Spectra Grey Tridents.
    Carbon flash mirrors and spoiler.

Comment

Thanks for the post. While I watched a video showing that 'vert, I hadn't seen the blurb from Dupont Registry, and definitely not that 0-60 time reported. 2.7 sec is amazing!

Welcome to the forum Motorcycle Man!

Comment

The guy that shot the video made the 2.7 number up or misheard whatever the driver said, if he talked to him at all.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
        Working...
        X