Is Rapid Blue Late Availability

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Rapid Blue Late Availability

This is the first I have heard that Rapid Blue is "Late Availability". Can anyone confirm one way or another if this is true?

John...John

Yes its been discussed...if you want the rapid blue which is stunning..that will not be available at forst delivery...

i do not believe that color availability date has been set yet.

shouldnt be too late...

that is the “it” color for sports cars this year

porsche enthusiasts loves that color for a few years ...lotus is showcasing the new evora gt in that color ...and corvette will have it as well..

i anticipate it to be part of the conquest sales journey the c8 is about to go on...

pricing performance quality....durability and even color choice availability late or not...

i believe this generation corvette reach conquest levels never seen before.

id imagine the actual date of rapid blue will be or could be announced shortly...way before anyone has to lock in their order with the dealer.

Comment

I have never even considered buying a Corvette or American brand car before now. I reserved a C8 after owning 10 other foreign cars. The conquest expectations are real.

You are going to see a lot of people in a Chevy dealership that have never stepped foot in a Chevy dealership before.

Also sales of some foreign brand cars are going to tank. Infiniti is in real trouble with their cars. They haven’t updated the Q60 or Q50 in years. BMW and Mercedes-Benz car sales are abysmal as well.

Comment

Confirming that GM has announced that Rapid Blue is delayed availability. Whether that means two weeks or two months, is not yet unknown. It is not unusual for a brand new colors to be slightly delayed in its availability.

Sorry Rapid Blue lovers. Whether other colors are also delayed, we will probably not know until the first constraint (roughly six weeks away) — though as we know, GM can surprise announce anything at any time.
        GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
          Confirming that GM has announced that Rapid Blue is delayed availability. Whether that means two weeks or two months, is not yet unknown. It is not unusual for a brand new colors to be slightly delayed in its availability.

Sorry Rapid Blue lovers. Whether other colors are also delayed, we will probably not know until the first constraint (roughly six weeks away) — though as we know, GM can surprise announce anything at any time.
          Where do you see these GM announcements such as the one about rapid blue?

Comment

Some are in the one page white attachment inserted within the Accessories Book handed out at the reveal, and I am guessing also available as part the mobile C8 traveling display. Might the Rapid Blue delayed availability be included within the visual configurator?
            Last edited by John; 08-08-2019, 12:02 PM.
            GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Thanks for the clarification. I for one am prepared to make the sacrifice and wait it out. Only worry is my local dealer is at the lower end of allocations with 11.
              Rapid Blue/Jet Black 1LT, Z51, carbon flash open spoke wheels w/yellow calipers, competition seats w/blue seatbelts

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
              Working...
              X