MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Corvette Today Podcast Now On With Lance Miller (Corvettes At Carlisle)

Steve Garrett introduces you to Lance Miller.  Lance is the Co-Owner of Carlisle Events, which hosts the largest Corvette show in the country— Corvettes At Carlisle. http://anchor.fm/steve-garrett/episo...-Miller-el6mbb. Corvettes at Carlisle is the only major Corvette show that took place this year.  Lance talks about how things went this year during the pandemic.  Plus, he also talks about what the show is like during a non-pandemic environment. Lance is also the owner of the 1960 #3 Corvette that won its class at Le Mans in 1960. You previously hear about this valuable car on CORVETTE TODAY in podcast #14 with Kevin Mackay, podcast #15 with Michael Brown and podcast #22 with Jan Hyde.  But in this podcast, you get the story from the owners perspective!

https://anchor.fm/steve-garrett/epis...-Miller-el6mbb
2 of 2 < >

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

New potential name change for 2020 C8 Corvettes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New potential name change for 2020 C8 Corvettes

Here’s some evidence of potential name change for new C8 Corvette mid engine platform.
    http://gmauthority.com/blog/2018/08/...corvette-name/

Interesting the Zora is the rumored name for the top of the line 1,000 HP, AWD version of the ME. Going to be interesting what we learn at the reveal (and what GM holds back even at that event). Based on past practice we will learn absolutely nothing except for the initial version of the 2020 ME coupe (at least that is what I am currently thinking and they have historically done).
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

For thise spending the big bucks for the top dog...zORA is a cool name...

Comment

I agree. It should be named something different because of the mid-engine platform.

Comment

I dont think it will have the ZORA name without Stingray or Corvette, Zora will be the name of a model not the name of the car.

Comment

jjsr4you2, while I personally agree with your thoughts, some on MECF disagree with us. More for us to learn at the reveal.
            GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Moved this thread over here from the intro section. Seemed more at home in here

Comment

This just makes me anxious for the RVEAL!! Hurry Up!!

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                Working...
                X