C8 engine vents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C8 engine vents

I went to Kerbeck's revealing of the C8 and noticed that on each side of the window over the engine has open vents to let the heat out I imagine. My question is what happens in a down pour? Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6903.jpg
Views:	625
Size:	75.3 KB
ID:	55672
    Attached Files
    J Balmer, Pemberton, NJ Medford Lakes Corvette Club Member
    "3LT Zeus Bronze, Natural Dipped, NNP, E60, ZZ3 Engine Package, 5ZZ , 719, J6A Black calipers, DUB Sterling Silver Racing Stripe, BV4,"

Water gets in, and drains out the bottom. What happens when you drive your FE vette in the rain? Water comes in through the radiator inlet, no?
    Delivered 5/29!: Scarlet Fever 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Natural w/ suede inserts, Mag Ride, Performance Exhaust

Gone but not forgotten: SunKissed, 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

I cant wait for a heavy snow to take photos ...should be a hoot...

LS motors loved cold brisk mornings pulling out of the garage and pulling off...

I drive around the lake every morning or every other morning and the frozen lake views are spectacular...

i look forward to doing so in the corvette c8...

ill keep you guys updated where the snow packs into all the scoops and vents...

should make for a fun youtube video if I had a camera...

ill just ise my phone for stills and post up here...

no worries on my part.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
      Working...
      X