C8 on Automobile September 2019 cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C8 on Automobile September 2019 cover

I just got September issue of Automobile. If this is a duplicate, please remove/delete.

Click image for larger version  Name:	1.1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	364.6 KB ID:	55418Click image for larger version  Name:	2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	444.7 KB ID:	55414Click image for larger version  Name:	3.jpg Views:	0 Size:	374.5 KB ID:	55415Click image for larger version  Name:	4.jpg Views:	0 Size:	561.5 KB ID:	55416
    Last edited by N4SPEED; 08-03-2019, 02:34 PM.

Cool... it is surprising car and driver suggested the number five would be the starting number for both hp and tq and they were of by 30 on torqu and 5 or ten on hp...

thats kind of weird after launch which stated 495 hp and 470 lb/ft of tq with the z51

i wonder why they have different higher numbers suggested after the launch....

thats pretty rare since most manufacturers give out press releases on hp and tq way before the launch with a news blackout NDA so the press gets it right after the launch reports are mire accurate..

Comment

Suspect it will be on EVERY American car mag's September cover, and a bunch of foreign ones, too.
      Delivered 5/29!: Scarlet Fever 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Natural w/ suede inserts, Mag Ride, Performance Exhaust

Gone but not forgotten: SunKissed, 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

Except, ironically, Corvette Magazine's next upcoming issue.

They'll make up for it though. During the early C7 days they had a lot of great articles going into more detail than the other mags since they're Vette-focused.

Comment

I took a couple of subscriptions just to be able read about the corvette this year. I went with paper for the old school charm...

i remember enjoying years of reading paper magazines and its easier to read laying out by the pool...

can't wait for the driving impressions and performance testing articles to come...

you tube is kind of fun too..

believe it or not I “ll also enjoy the automotive podcasts as they discuss their impressions and performance tests of the upcoming c8...

should make waiting for delivery more palatable.
          Last edited by JB; 08-03-2019, 04:23 PM.

Comment

The mags seem to be favoring red Corvettes, Me too. Definitely have to hit the News Stands.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
            Working...
            X