• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confirmed: $58,900 MSRP

From Corvette_Nut:
    $58,900 MSRP
    $60,445 base price w/ various fees.

Click image for larger version  Name:	bd6ff1ca4665d481ad09c6634bcd775e_1_1_fbf446baddca703ba21bc140d8e1bd19db036264.jpg Views:	0 Size:	269.2 KB ID:	54690
    Last edited by electroVette; 08-01-2019, 02:37 PM.

That sure is interesting my 2015 Z51 2LT with (PDR, COMP SEATS, AUTO, extra for these options)) stickered for $75,055. If those numbers are correct I'm very happy.

Comment

I'm afraid my second year 2LT vert will be 85 list, and that's not a GS.
      2022 HTC on order with 2LT, front lift, msrc, npp, elb with two tone seats, and CF int. Pre halloween delivery??

Comment

I agree 80 at least

Comment

There are so many fake price lists in the web, are you sure this is legit?

$69,750 seems pretty fair for a 2LT Z51. That would get my hopes up that european prices could be pretty similiar to C7 too

Comment

Is this different pricing than the youtube video that was circulating from an ex-employee or something? I think most didnt find it reliable. What is the actual source of this picture?

Comment

This is big. If true.

So, doing some subtraction

2LT adds $3,010 to base (63,455 - 60,445)

Z51 adds a further $6,295 (69,750 - 63,455)

make sense?
              2020 C8 Corvette.D.O.B 2/03/2020
              Shadow Grey Metallic on Black
              2LT, Z51 + MRC. GT1 seats.
              Spectra Grey Tridents.
              Carbon flash mirrors and spoiler.

Comment

I'm going to call shenanigans....there is no way we are getting all of the options included in 2LT(PDR, HUD, Curb cams, Bose 14, Heated/Cooled seats, and whatever else) for 3 grand. That would be the deal of the century. Heck I hope I am wrong.

Comment

Sorry, but that is from the tool on Youtube that says it's pricing that is ESTIMATED by a former GM employee. The thread was closed on here already. Nothing confirmed in the least.

Comment

If they don’t post prices for the new features like front end lift then they probably don’t actually know what the prices are.

Comment

Let's just wait until the 15th when pricing is released.
                      1966 coupe - Sunfire Yellow / Black
                      2004 Z06 - Millennium Yellow / Black

NCM Lifetime Member since 2003

Comment

I am with Brad and all of you, that this is not correct. Just looking at the fact that a C7 3LT cost $9,455 and that a beautiful visible carbon fiber comp seat cost $1,995, yet GM is going to, not counting all the other goodies, reduce the price for a VCF seat from $1995 to $1,595.

Not buying these numbers by a long shot.

I have full respect for Corvette_Nut, so no shooting the messenger, for he too is not saying these are real numbers.

FAKE news.
                        GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X