Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Site Maintenance

Site maintenance will take place at approximately 2022-01-17 10:15:00 Pacific Time and should only take a few minutes. The forum may be unavailable during this time.
See more
See less

Trying to select a seat and color combination

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Trying to select a seat and color combination

    According to the Order Guide “Color and Trim – Recommended” you can only get “Tension/Twilight Blue Dipped (HTO)” in “Model – 3 LT”, Seat Type “GT2/Competition” seats.

    Click image for larger version  Name:	pic3.png Views:	1 Size:	61.8 KB ID:	53968

    I also found something that allows you to override color combinations.

    Click image for larger version  Name:	pic2.png Views:	1 Size:	83.1 KB ID:	53969


    Can this be used to order “2LT, GT2 seats with Tension/Twilight Blue Dipped (HTO)”?

    I saw this image in one of GM’s handouts.

    Click image for larger version  Name:	pic1.jpg Views:	1 Size:	241.4 KB ID:	53971









    Attached Files

  • #2

    Reading the precise language of the clarifier, “to be used exclusively to override exterior, interior and seat belt combinations,” the answer to your question (sorry) is no.
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by John View Post
      Reading the precise language of the clarifier, “to be used exclusively to override exterior, interior and seat belt combinations,” the answer to your question (sorry) is no.
      Thanks John. Just to clarify, you can not get blue interior in a 2LT.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Cobra502 View Post
        According to the Order Guide “Color and Trim – Recommended” you can only get “Tension/Twilight Blue Dipped (HTO)” in “Model – 3 LT”, Seat Type “GT2/Competition” seats.

        Click image for larger version Name:	pic3.png Views:	1 Size:	61.8 KB ID:	53968

        I also found something that allows you to override color combinations.

        Click image for larger version Name:	pic2.png Views:	1 Size:	83.1 KB ID:	53969


        Can this be used to order “2LT, GT2 seats with Tension/Twilight Blue Dipped (HTO)”?

        I saw this image in one of GM’s handouts.

        Click image for larger version Name:	pic1.jpg Views:	1 Size:	241.4 KB ID:	53971








        Cobra do you mind attaching the link to that guide you’re looking through

        Comment


        • #5
          Last time, went with a dark exterior (night race blue) and a black interior. This time, thinking of a dark exterior (shadow gray) and a bright interior, perhaps red. This would be in a convertible.
          Expected build - 2022 HTC 2LT Z51
          Front lift, mag ride
          black exterior, adrenaline red interior, bright red calipers

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Gators2020 View Post

            Cobra do you mind attaching the link to that guide you’re looking through
            https://www.gmfleetorderguide.com/NA...D=21905&type=0



            Last edited by John; 07-31-2019, 06:07 PM. Reason: Replaced with today’s Order Guide link.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Milliwatt Rob View Post
              Last time, went with a dark exterior (night race blue) and a black interior. This time, thinking of a dark exterior (shadow gray) and a bright interior, perhaps red. This would be in a convertible.
              Sounds good! :thumbsup: The light gray interior would work too, although I always worry about keeping a light color clean. The two-tone blue would be great but the 3LT trim is likely out of my price range.

              Comment

              MECF_728x90_bottom

              Collapse
              Working...
              X