Positive feed back on the HT folding action

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Positive feed back on the HT folding action

I’m part of a Non automotive forum and the C8 is a topic there. The below is from one of the members in reference to the “folding action”
    Click image for larger version

Name:	CE58E96D-DEFF-496F-B119-01E29E05A4B9.png
Views:	278
Size:	115.3 KB
ID:	53726

GM have gone to great lengths to cover the convertibles so as to hide any details of the opening method. Only in the last few days have we seen more detail of the "seams" at the B pillar. I'm itching to see some video or even stills of the roof in action.
    2020 C8 Corvette.D.O.B 2/03/2020
    Shadow Grey Metallic on Black
    2LT, Z51 + MRC. GT1 seats.
    Spectra Grey Tridents.
    Carbon flash mirrors and spoiler.

Comment

Originally posted by Bikerjulio View Post
      GM have gone to great lengths to cover the convertibles so as to hide any details of the opening method. Only in the last few days have we seen more detail of the "seams" at the B pillar. I'm itching to see some video or even stills of the roof in action.
      I’m going to inbox him and see what he’s willing to share.

Comment

Originally posted by Bikerjulio View Post
        The guy at concourse who has the HTC said it will work at 30MPH, so i doubt the engine cover opens up like in the rendered animation. I'll bet it's more like my 2017 camaro where it goes up a bit then toward the back, then the top folds and goes over the engine, then the cover slides forward and goes down into place covering the top which is covering the engine.

Comment

Originally posted by TOMDOM69 View Post

The guy at concourse who has the HTC said it will work at 30MPH, so i doubt the engine cover opens up like in the rendered animation. I'll bet it's more like my 2017 camaro where it goes up a bit then toward the back, then the top folds and goes over the engine, then the cover slides forward and goes down into place covering the top which is covering the engine.
          I suspect that you are correct. That it will not exactly mimic the Ferrari system.
          2020 C8 Corvette.D.O.B 2/03/2020
          Shadow Grey Metallic on Black
          2LT, Z51 + MRC. GT1 seats.
          Spectra Grey Tridents.
          Carbon flash mirrors and spoiler.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
          Working...
          X