MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Official C8 Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

Coupe/HTC Build & Price: https://www.chevrolet.com/performanc...d-price/config
GMโ€™s C8 Info Site: https://www.chevrolet.com/upcoming-v...ation-corvette
C8 Order Guide 1/17 Changes: https://www.gmfleetorderguide.com/NA...D=21905&type=0
Visualize Your C8:https://visualizer.chevrolet.com/ui?...US&channel=b2c
Also please look at our stickies in each of the four major C8 sections
2 of 2 < >

MECF TEMPORARY MAINTENANCE SHUT DOWN

STARTING 4:00 PM (PST), Monday, January 6th: Heads Up Please of Scheduled Maintenance!!!! Unlike past notices when our software company said MECF would be shut down less than one hour, they have said that our forum COULD have a two hour shut down. Thank you very much for your understanding.
See more
See less

Vanity Plate Ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about MMXX
    Ceramic Gray Metallic Z51 w/TT interior Spec Grey Wheels

Comment

Originally posted by MrBluster View Post
      How about MMXX
      From an optometrist's perspective, that's a pretty clear view right?

Mark

- Brave men run in my family -

3LT - Accelerate Yellow - Performance Exhaust - High Wing - Torch Red Seat Belts - Yellow Stitching - Bright Red Calipers - Black Side Rockers - Splash Guards - Carbon Flash Mirrors & Spoiler - Front End Lift - Carbon Flash Open Spoke Wheels

Comment

3 Initials WWR

Comment

Iโ€™ll offer: 2NDMRTGE

Comment

When Washington State first came out with vanity plates, early to mid '70s, I put one on my '61 Corvette. I have vanity plates on my daily driver, my '92 Miata, and a collector plate on my '73 Vega wagon.

I've been on the Washington DOL site trying different combinations for this new 2020 C8 Corvette but most that interest me aren't valid combinations of numbers and letters.

I wanted something that fit the 2020 Corvette, so I started with 2020 C8 but they won't accept four numbers in a row, not even C8 2020. I'm compiling a list of what they will accept and once I figure out what I want that's available and get it secured, I will share it.

I'm looking for something that is obvious and easy to understand and doesn't take head scratching to figure out. My Miata is somewhat boarder line, it's LS1 MX5. A lot of people know what it means, some know what LS1 is but not MX5. Some know what MX5 is and not LS1. I get more people asking me, "do you really have an LS1 in there?" I laugh and say, "don't they all come that way?" LOL.

Cheers, PB
            Previous Vettes '59, '61, 62. Current toys, 1973 Vega Wagon, SBC 355, 600hp and a GM LS1 powered 1992 Mazda Miata, aka Panic Button.

On order, 2020 C8 Corvette Stingray Coupe, 3LT, Z51, Elkhart Lake Blue Metallic, Full-Length Dual Racing Stripe, Jet Black Napa Leather with Adrenaline Red Stitch, Front Lift, Battery Protection.

Comment

delic8
              OUR C8
              BSTVETTE
              BTRVETTE
              AMASTING
              WNDRFLC8
              cmeeduc8
              DMSTIC8D
              FNTSTIC8
              C8 RUNVS
              Murray - Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada
              Torch red coupe, Adrenaline red 2LT Q8Q E60 NPP

Comment

Originally posted by Panic Button View Post
                When Washington State first came out with vanity plates, early to mid '70s, I put one on my '61 Corvette. I have vanity plates on my daily driver, my '92 Miata, and a collector plate on my '73 Vega wagon.

I've been on the Washington DOL site trying different combinations for this new 2020 C8 Corvette but most that interest me aren't valid combinations of numbers and letters.

I wanted something that fit the 2020 Corvette, so I started with 2020 C8 but they won't accept four numbers in a row, not even C8 2020. I'm compiling a list of what they will accept and once I figure out what I want that's available and get it secured, I will share it.

I'm looking for something that is obvious and easy to understand and doesn't take head scratching to figure out. My Miata is somewhat boarder line, it's LS1 MX5. A lot of people know what it means, some know what LS1 is but not MX5. Some know what MX5 is and not LS1. I get more people asking me, "do you really have an LS1 in there?" I laugh and say, "don't they all come that way?" LOL.

Cheers, PB
                Replace the zeros with the letter o. 2O2O C8.
                SunKissed, my 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible (One of about 40)

Purchased 5/2/2015,
                >35,000+ miles

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club. Check us out http://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

One I always wanted, but has always been taken: TI 3VOM.

(Picture it in your rear view mirror.)
                  SunKissed, my 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible (One of about 40)

Purchased 5/2/2015,
                  >35,000+ miles

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club. Check us out http://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org

Comment

Originally posted by meyerweb View Post

Replace the zeros with the letter o. 2O2O C8.
                    Great minds think alike, but sadly they don't accept that either.

Cheers, PB
                    Previous Vettes '59, '61, 62. Current toys, 1973 Vega Wagon, SBC 355, 600hp and a GM LS1 powered 1992 Mazda Miata, aka Panic Button.

On order, 2020 C8 Corvette Stingray Coupe, 3LT, Z51, Elkhart Lake Blue Metallic, Full-Length Dual Racing Stripe, Jet Black Napa Leather with Adrenaline Red Stitch, Front Lift, Battery Protection.

Comment

Originally posted by Panic Button View Post

Great minds think alike, but sadly they don't accept that either.

Cheers, PB
                      Boy, they're picky. Here in VA, as long as it isn't obscene, sexual, or insulting to anyone you can do anything up to 7 letters and one space.

How about replacing one of the zeros? 202O C8. Or maybe 20 C8 20?

Purchased 5/2/2015,
                      >35,000+ miles

Comment

Already got, MY C8.
                        TPW 2/17 .. Shadow Gray Metallic w/Natural, 3LT, Z51, Mag, Lift, Spectra Gray Trident, Edge Red Calipers, Body Color Accents.

Past owned; 1984 C4, Medium Gray Metallic, Coupe, VIN# 1004 : 1981 C3 White Coupe, 1980 C3 Dark Claret, Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by keithbennett View Post
                          My suggestion:

MidLife
                          Hey... thatโ€™s my forum name ๐Ÿ˜œ. Has dual meaning ๐Ÿ˜‚

Comment

Originally posted by meyerweb View Post

Boy, they're picky. Here in VA, as long as it isn't obscene, sexual, or insulting to anyone you can do anything up to 7 letters and one space.

How about replacing one of the zeros? 202O C8. Or maybe 20 C8 20?
                            Nope, it still looks like all numbers so I think that's why it won't work. I tried a Q and that goes through but doesn't look right. If I were going to do the year, it would have to be all numbers together, 2020.

There are several variations of using C8 with VET, VETT, STRY, etc., that are avaiable, so I will continue thinking and see what I can come up. I don't think I can even apply until there's a title in the system but I have emailed the sales guy asking what to do to make a vanity plate happen the soonest.

Cheers, PB

Comment

Originally posted by Phil1098 View Post
                              My wife suggested WETTE 2 not sure it would make it past the state censors.
                              Like your user name... in reference to your Ducati ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ I also use 1098 for some stuff ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Comment

Not that I drive recklessly or even impolitely...But a vanity plate makes it TOO easy for some butt hurt fool to call in a complaint.

I'd rather stay incognito.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X