Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

You can be on multiple dealerships lists?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You can be on multiple dealerships lists?

I have a friend who I guess wanted to hedge his bets, and put himself down for lists at 3 separate dealerships. One is a high volume one with over 30 allocations for the first quarter where he is in the middle of the pack for, another one is low volume with just 9 allocations and he’s number 8, and the third one hasn’t told him the allocations.

We’ve discussed it but I can’t seem to understand what the point is? If you have an allocation at a dealership in the first 3 months, does it matter which one it comes from whether it’s a higher volume dealer or not?

Yes, one can be on multiple dealers’ list. Not some I personally do, but to each their own.
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

All the dealers I spoke to said fully refundable deposits, so it's worth a try

Comment

That might be the basis for this clickbait story from Carscoops where they cite GM design chief Michael Simcoe telling crowds “I think the orders have already hit the first year of production numbers.”

They twisted the headline to read "2020 Corvette Almost Sold Out!"

Comment

I've been on the list at 2 dealers for well over a year. I want a 'vert' which will be 3 months or so after the coupe. The one that my name pops up first wins my business.

By the way, a dealer with 30 allocations in the first 90 days is in no way a high volume player. You need to look at the guys who are on the to[p 10 list nationally. They will likely get 1/2 of the first years allocations.
          2020 HTC Torch Red with lots of goodies. Built in September. Museum Delivered in October......

Other toys in the garage: Ferrari California, BMW i8 Roadster, Bentley Flying Spur

Comment

Originally posted by tooold2race View Post
            I've been on the list at 2 dealers for well over a year. I want a 'vert' which will be 3 months or so after the coupe. The one that my name pops up first wins my business.

By the way, a dealer with 30 allocations in the first 90 days is in no way a high volume player. You need to look at the guys who are on the to[p 10 list nationally. They will likely get 1/2 of the first years allocations.
            This dealer is actually in the top 25. However I moreso meant higher volume than the one I’m using where there’s only 9 allocations for the first 90 days. I didn’t know if there’s any advantage since both get them in the first 90 days regardless of if they get 9 or 50. As long as you’re on the list...

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
            Working...
            X