Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Magnetic ride control not optional on configuration?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Magnetic ride control not optional on configuration?

    I’ve not seen MRC on the configurations? We have a appointment Wednesday to build our c8 at our dealer (put deposit down in April)
    ive seen post of folks showing their dealer build and no MRC?
    Is it included inz51?

  • #2
    Its an extra cost item....about 1800 dollars on the c7 and we assume it will be about that price on the c8 that is additional to the z51.

    i believe official pricimg will come out on august 15 th so you should have time to alter your options from your soon to be exciting meeting at the dealership.

    Comment


    • #3
      Yup, front-end lift is not on it either, but it's listed on the order guide. August 15th should see all options, packages, pricing... etc available on the online build-It now.
      Torch Red C8 Spider

      Comment


      • #4
        Since it's not something that makes a difference in the car's appearance, GM ignored it for the Visualizer.

        When you're with your dealer spec'ing out your car, it's RPO code FE4.

        Comment


        • #5
          I would rather wait till after pricing is available on August 15th to spec out car with dealer. Things may change. And , I feel if orders are months away from being submitted to GM ,
          what would be the hurry to do this. It will not get you the car sooner. I would think there is a magical date where oyu NEED to have your Car specked out but I do not believe no one at this time knows that date.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Johnnybub View Post
            I’ve not seen MRC on the configurations? We have a appointment Wednesday to build our c8 at our dealer (put deposit down in April)
            ive seen post of folks showing their dealer build and no MRC?
            Is it included inz51?
            There's another thread on this, but to clarify. MRC is only supplied as an option on top of the Z51 package. It is not a stand-alone option. It is not included in Z51.
            2020 C8 Corvette.D.O.B 2/03/2020
            Shadow Grey Metallic on Black
            2LT, Z51 + MRC. GT1 seats.
            Spectra Grey Tridents.
            Carbon flash mirrors and spoiler.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Bikerjulio View Post

              There's another thread on this, but to clarify. MRC is only supplied as an option on top of the Z51 package. It is not a stand-alone option. It is not included in Z51.
              Yes, in the order guide it says requires Z51 performance package and it has an order code of FE4.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by ZORA 69 View Post
                I would rather wait till after pricing is available on August 15th to spec out car with dealer. Things may change. And , I feel if orders are months away from being submitted to GM ,
                what would be the hurry to do this. It will not get you the car sooner. I would think there is a magical date where oyu NEED to have your Car specked out but I do not believe no one at this time knows that date.
                Agreed because otherwise I'm going to Spec it 3 completely different ways before pricing comes out....

                1) Loaded Z51 2LT, Lift, Mag, High Spoiler, Blk Wheels, and so on

                If prices are way over my budget then,
                2) Z51 2LT

                If price still don't seem right then,
                3) Bone Stock and I'll accessorize at a later point.

                Comment

                MECF_728x90_bottom

                Collapse
                Working...
                X