Best Bang-for-the-Buck ~~~ Every Mid-Engined Sports Car You Can Buy in 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Bang-for-the-Buck ~~~ Every Mid-Engined Sports Car You Can Buy in 2019

C&D has just published an article comparing all of the mid-engine cars for sale in the USA today.

https://www.caranddriver.com/features/g27343417/mid-engined-cars/?slide=1

Click image for larger version  Name:	C&D.PNG Views:	0 Size:	498.8 KB ID:	52233
    Bob Sliwa
    "I was cruising in my E-Ray, late one night, when a Tesla Model S, pulled up on the right......."
    Currently Building an All-Electric,1963 Split-Window Coupe Ludicrous Speed Restomod.
    Ludicrous Speed - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAWL8ejf2nM

2020 C8 ELB - Event Status 666 - Completely destroyed at the race track due to year 2020! Insured!!!
    2022-2023? E-Ray - Number 4 on the List at MacMulkin!

The C8 is definitely one of the better looking mid-engine cars.

Comment

Agree. The C8 looks great from all angles to me, inside and out, and I have not seen it in person yet.
      2020 Convertible, Torch Red, 2LT, NPP, Natural, GT1, E60, Q8Q, perpetual status 3000

Comment

68roadster et al, as happy as you are now with it, you will be even happier when you see it in person.
        GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

I will film the August 5 appearance in Little Falls
          Torch red 1LT, no options. Built June 4, received July 2

Comment

Excellent; thanks WillRockwell!
            GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

We saw the C8 this weekend in Atlantic City in the Orange. Gorgeous car, just not a fan of the color. But I don’t think any of us will be disappointed in the car itself!!!

Comment

So glad you saw the car and really like the “gorgeous car.”

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                Working...
                X