Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

CORVETTE TODAY #128-Learn About Spring Mountain From Lead Instructor, Rick Malone

This week's guest on CORVETTE TODAY was actually on the show in June of 2020...2-1/2 years ago! He's Rick Malone, the Lead Driving Instructor and Director of the Ron Fellows Corvette Performance Driving School at Spring Mountain. https://youtu.be/ZivzUbqZeFA; https://podcasts.adorilabs.com/corve...cLQcA7UeQlrsLD
Rick is back on CORVETTE TODAY to update us on the C8 Owners Driver's School, what's going on at Spring Mountain, in general, and what you have to look forward to when you take their 2 day course. There is so much fun for you and your spouse when you attend their class. Don't miss this episode of CORVETTE TODAY with Rick Malone! Visit the CORVETTE TODAY website, listen to the show, watch the YouTube video, shop in the Merchandise Store, sign up for weekly emails and join the Facebook Group at:

www.CorvetteToday.com
2 of 2 < >

2023 Corvette Info Including SR Pricing, SR 2023 Visualizer, 70th Anniversary SR/Z06 Press Release; The C8 Z06 Press Release, Order Guide & Its Visualizer Link

See more
See less

Best Bang-for-the-Buck ~~~ Every Mid-Engined Sports Car You Can Buy in 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Bang-for-the-Buck ~~~ Every Mid-Engined Sports Car You Can Buy in 2019

C&D has just published an article comparing all of the mid-engine cars for sale in the USA today.

https://www.caranddriver.com/features/g27343417/mid-engined-cars/?slide=1

Click image for larger version  Name:	C&amp;D.PNG Views:	0 Size:	498.8 KB ID:	52233
    Bob Sliwa
    "I was cruising in my E-Ray, late one night, when a Tesla Model S, pulled up on the right......."
    Currently Building an All-Electric, Split-Window Coupe Ludicrous Speed Restomod.
    Ludicrous Speed - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAWL8ejf2nM

2020 C8 ELB - Event Status 666 - Completely destroyed at the race track due to year 2020! Insured!!!
    2023-2024? E-Ray - Number 4 on the List at MacMulkin!

The C8 is definitely one of the better looking mid-engine cars.

Comment

Agree. The C8 looks great from all angles to me, inside and out, and I have not seen it in person yet.
      2020 Convertible, Torch Red, 2LT, NPP, Natural, GT1, E60, Q8Q, perpetual status 3000

Comment

68roadster et al, as happy as you are now with it, you will be even happier when you see it in person.
        2023 Z06: Hypersonic Gray HTC, two tone blue interior, complete high wing/aero package. CCB’s, PBC, E60, and with every visible carbon fiber option including wheels. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 24 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

I will film the August 5 appearance in Little Falls
          Torch red 1LT, no options. Built June 4, received July 2

Comment

Excellent; thanks WillRockwell!
            2023 Z06: Hypersonic Gray HTC, two tone blue interior, complete high wing/aero package. CCB’s, PBC, E60, and with every visible carbon fiber option including wheels. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 24 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

We saw the C8 this weekend in Atlantic City in the Orange. Gorgeous car, just not a fan of the color. But I don’t think any of us will be disappointed in the car itself!!!

Comment

So glad you saw the car and really like the “gorgeous car.”

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                Working...
                X