MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

GM Official C8 Sites For Your Convenience And Inquiries

*Build & Price Your C8 with Spreadsheet:https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...-msrp-incl-dfc
*GM’s C8 Site: https://www.chevrolet.com/upcoming-v...ation-corvette
C8 Order Guide:https://www.gmfleetorderguide.com/NA...=21905&type=0#
Visualize Your C8:https://visualizer.chevrolet.com/ui?...US&channel=b2c

Also please look at our stickies in each of the four major C8 sections. Thank you.
See more
See less

Large People Fit: 6’5”, 300 #’s & He Fits In C8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John View Post

GM has not yet released it so we are patching it together as best we can (will be working on one integrated version tonight before sleep). Yes, as Adrenaline Junky noted, it is stickied.
    Thank You John. A lot of people in my community down here in Florida keep asking me and I had initially told them Day after reveal. Thanks so much.

Comment

36/37” inseam and fits fine. So posted someone who actually sat in the C8. As we all advise, for every OEM designs cars to fit for the 95% of the “centurions” as to weight and height, when one’s measurements are not in the 5%, strongly advise one find a way (even if traveling hundreds of miles), to sit yourself within one to be sure you fit comfortably.

All this filtered within the C8’s having +1” more legroom; +1” more headroom, and being wider from one armrest to the other factors.

Best of luck that you do.
      Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of NCM.

Comment

Originally posted by fvs View Post
        Do the seats recline at all?
        Recline seat angle increased from 9 degrees in the C7 to 17 degrees in the C8.

Comment

Large person fits nicely in the C8. Thanks to Yaupon for this information.

Originally posted by Yaupon
          Today, spoke to someone from the Jeff Gordon Chevrolet dealership who was at the C8 reveal and showed me a video of him sitting in the C8. I asked him how he felt in the car since it was obvious he was a BIG man. He said he was 6'7" and that he was very comfortable getting in, out and sitting in the car. Said he had plenty of leg/head room.

Comment

Another big person fits:

Originally posted by ls23h
            I had the opportunity to sit in a C8 last night and I was shocked how well I fit...My inseam is 36.5" and my knees did not hit the dash with roughly 2 inches of head room.

Comment

Add’l large person fits:

Originally posted by TXLZ
              6’4 325 and I was pleasantly surprised with how I fit (yes I know the seat is too far reclined in the picture but they were having trouble with the seat, I was fine sitting straight up.

Comment

Another tall & large fits, and fits better than in his C7.

Originally posted by WestCoastBias
                I went to the Corvette tour in Northridge this afternoon and I have good news for tall guys (if your height is in your legs), I'm 6'6" 270 and despite the Corvette rep being highly skeptical before I sat, I fit. I actually have more room in the C8 than I do the C7, a car I didn't buy because I didn't think I could make it work. Granted, it's tight, but doable tight (every car south of a full sized pickup is tight for me). I have about an inch between my knees and the dash, and fit in the passenger side with about an inch to spare--I don't fit in the C7 passenger side without rubbing the dash. It's actually better than in the attached pics because I have about an inch between my leg and the wheel when my left foot is on the dead pedal and the wheel out. That said, I carry most of my length in my legs.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                Working...
                X