MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

GM Official C8 Sites For Your Convenience And Inquiries

*Build & Price Your C8 with Spreadsheet:https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...-msrp-incl-dfc
*GM’s C8 Site: https://www.chevrolet.com/upcoming-v...ation-corvette
C8 Order Guide:https://www.gmfleetorderguide.com/NA...=21905&type=0#
Visualize Your C8:https://visualizer.chevrolet.com/ui?...US&channel=b2c

Also please look at our stickies in each of the four major C8 sections. Thank you.
See more
See less

Large People Fit: 6’5”, 300 #’s & He Fits In C8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Large People Fit: 6’5”, 300 #’s & He Fits In C8

Thanks to Quinten, here’s a video for your consideration from Lethal Garage.

Originally posted by Quinten
    I know that a lot of you have been asking about how well the C8 will work for taller people, and this is the best example that I have seen so far. This is Matt, a popular guy in the Camaro scene, and he went to Paradise Chevy to see if he fits in the C8. As the Title says, he's 6'5" with a longer torso and about 300lbs, and he does fit in the car with the GT2 seats. He thinks that he can even wear a helmet and fit properly. You can skip to his coverage of the interior at 6:53.
    Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of NCM.

That is good news. As John always cautions large people should try and fit for themselves.

Comment

I am 6’4” but I have a very unusual build. 165lb and 36” inseam(Think all legs). I wonder if that will make any difference? Does it have more legroom as well as the additional headroom?

Comment

John, Thanks for posting this for us tall guys.

Comment

Originally posted by mpgxsvcd View Post
          I am 6’4” but I have a very unusual build. 165lb and 36” inseam(Think all legs). I wonder if that will make any difference? Does it have more legroom as well as the additional headroom?
          The car has +1” legroom. I personally verified it. I would still try the car first if I had a 36” inseam..

Comment

For me, a more important question is "how high can I raise the seat?". Legroom is never an issue.
            SunKissed, my 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible (One of about 40)

Purchased 5/2/2015,
            >33,000+ miles

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club. Check us out http://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org

Comment

Another comment thanks to a friend and Rick Conti’s VLOG quoting him:

Originally posted by Savoy2001
              Rick Conti had a guy on his vlog this morning who was at the reveal in California and he is a big heavy dude. Says he's tight in c7's obviously but in the c8 had more leg room for sure and slightly more hip/elbow room so that's good to hear as well. He sat in gt2 seats but when he sat on the comp seats he felt to tight.
              I know the gentlemen being referred to and he is a very kind and very smart person and large (5’10”; 320 pounds)
              Last edited by John; 07-26-2019, 05:30 PM.

Comment

When the question is the location of the spare tire on the C8, the answer is on the waist line of some of the potential owners.

Comment

Originally posted by mpgxsvcd View Post
                  The gentleman did point out in the video that it had more legroom for him than the C7.

Comment

I still have not seen the schedule of where this car would be shown with the 125 dealers.

Comment

Originally posted by ZORA 69 View Post
                      I still have not seen the schedule of where this car would be shown with the 125 dealers.
                      I think it's 'stickied'

Comment

Originally posted by ZORA 69 View Post
                        GM has not yet released it so we are patching it together as best we can (will be working on one integrated version tonight before sleep). Yes, as Adrenaline Junky noted, it is stickied.

Comment

6/4”, 285 fit no problems: Thanks to Dave Hrejsa for posting this:

Originally posted by DaveHrejsa
                          6'4" 285 I fit no problem Smiles for Miles
                          Just had the opportunity to sit in a Rapid Blue 3LT, it is fantastic!! I fit with way more room than my C7, egress is better than the C7 and the 3LT interior is really nice. Anyone on the fence about the C8 needs to get in one really give it a hard look.

No, no issues at all, just different from the C7. What I really liked was the fact that I had much more room and the ability to adjust the seat more than in my C7. And the rear camera really looks great in the mirror. I am assuming hi def.
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	F6C28F1F-90E7-404D-99E8-0676F73EC1A3.jpeg
Views:	267
Size:	116.1 KB
ID:	52016

Comment

Do the seats recline at all?

Comment

They do and more than in a C7. Of course the more forward they are the more they recline.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X