Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

PRIVATE MESSAGE HINT/HELP

Some are having trouble seeing a PM another member has sent them, saying it is just the title and then a big white blank page. Just click on the title and the message will open up for you. Thanks.
See more
See less

Hope to get my c8 before the snow stops falling as photos ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hope to get my c8 before the snow stops falling as photos ...

if i get the c8 before the end of snow next year I look forward to capturing the c8 front and side scoops all full of snow

since cold air induction rules...ice and snow packed into the side skirts should be awesome.

(Kidding but the scoops and side skirts should be quite the sight in a winter snow storm.

Being originally from upstate New York and now living in Florida, it is so nice to have 12 months of Sports car fun. I sure do not miss the snow, never had any Corvette or any sports or Classic car I have owned out in the rain unless I got caught out. The day I bought my 2019 C7 a year ago I took the targa top off and it has been off since. If it even looks like rain the car doesn't leave the garage. I sure like living in the state of the almost dead, even though I am almost dead.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	D5145BBC-A1E2-44F1-B2DF-FAE23EC0517E.png Views:	1 Size:	48.2 KB ID:	51508 I sure like living in the state of the almost dead, even though I am almost dead.
      [/QUOTE]

Will you be taking it with you?

Pennsylvania man buried with his beloved Corvette. ... “We agree that this is rather elaborate, but really it's no different than being buried in a diamond-studded or gold coffin.” According to the AP, Swanson's widow, Caroline, transported her husband's ashes to the cemetery on the seat of her own white 1993 Corvette.Jan 27, 2010
      Last edited by Meldoon; 07-26-2019, 08:47 AM.
      Black over Sky Cool Gray.....2LT.....Z51.....FE4.....E60.....

Comment

I jear the guys who never let their prized possession get wet or see snow. I respect that...

i choose to use my toys everyday Im alive. I take excellent care of them and they are jot worse for wear.

when all is said and done...life in my opinion is about the experiences we have had and not the things we owned.

just a persecutive I picked up along the way.

makes me smile to use my toys even if they get wet or snowed on..l

it all washes off and its a life style that like I said empowers me..

i know it sounds crazy to those who prefer a more protected life for their beloved

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
        Working...
        X