A BIG Thank you!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A BIG Thank you!

I want to take this opportunity to thank John, FVS, Chazcron and all others who contributed to this forum by providing info, renderings, spy shots and videos. You guys kept us going while we were anxiously waiting for the unveil. Thank you for all of your hard work. I am very grateful for this forum!!

I will certainly second that. The contributors at this site are fantastic. A great job, well done. The countless hours John and his staff put in to this site keeping us all over whelmed with so much information that answered all our questions. THANK YOU JOHN AND STAFF

Comment

This is, I believe, the BEST and ONLY site you need to visit to get the latest information on the C8! PERIOD!
      Black over Sky Cool Gray.....2LT.....Z51.....FE4.....E60.....

Comment

Dilly, Dilly!!

Comment

You guys are doing a great job here. I have been on CF forever (more than 15 years). The quality of information here is probably better and you don't have all the A-holes fighting their keyboard wars. Much more pleasant here. Keep up the good work.
          2020 Convertible, Torch Red, 2LT, NPP, Natural, GT1, E60, Q8Q, perpetual status 3000

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
          Working...
          X