Engineering Explained explains how the C8 is so fast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Engineering Explained explains how the C8 is so fast

He always makes great videos. Nice to hear that the under 3s time could really be possible and not just a marketing line.

Comment

Excellent video! The potential is incredible.......
      Black over Sky Cool Gray.....2LT.....Z51.....FE4.....E60.....

Comment

Amazing video
        2017 TR GS 2LT

Comment

Thanks mpgxsvcd! I love Jason’s videos. We have his DCT video here — also worth viewing.

https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...ng-about-a-dct
          GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Thank You MPG , this video was very informative from a technical standpoint. I have heard in several places that the Z51 has the capability of 0 to 60 in 2.9 seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
              Thanks mpgxsvcd! I love Jason’s videos. We have his DCT video here — also worth viewing.

https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...ng-about-a-dct
              Ironically Jason is from the same small NC city(Apex) that I live in. We both went to State and got the same engineering degree. I started my YouTube channel way before he did and until a few years ago I had a bigger following.

He is a significant youtuber now and can afford any car he wants. I just do programming. Oh well, hopefully I will get my C8 before he does.🥴 Probably not though.

Comment

Great video, as always, from Jason. It would have been nice to have had ten minutes less of the astronaut stuff during the Reveal and sandwiched Jason in after Tadge to emphasize why the switch to mid engine configuration is such a big deal-especially comparing it to Porsche's performance.

Comment

Originally posted by VETTED53 View Post
                  Great video, as always, from Jason. It would have been nice to have had ten minutes less of the astronaut stuff during the Reveal and sandwiched Jason in after Tadge to emphasize why the switch to mid engine configuration is such a big deal-especially comparing it to Porsche's performance.
                  I agree. Jason would have been a much better spokesperson for the car than some of the people they had. I think he lives near there now as well.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X