Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

The only downside of a rear mid engine design...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only downside of a rear mid engine design...

The one sad thing i can think of with the rear mid engine design...my puppy dog and my son cant go together to the local dog park..

used to be my dog would enjoy driving in-the hatchback area of the corvette with my son in the front seat...

the dogs almost 13 so we dont go to the dog oark any more ..but for years the three of us would hop in the corvette to head over to the dog park..

my son and my pup learned a lot of social cues from-the dog park friendly people,,,

We don't go often so it doesn't really matter any more ...but with the c8 there is no place for a medium sized dog other than the front seat...

this dog looks like a hairy bear but this breed doesnt shed...(rastifarian dreadlock Puli sheepdog)

she loves to drive in the car.l,

with a c8 no room for the kid and the dog at the same time...

oh well...guess Ill take one at a time in the c8

not a big deal...
    Your insane
    0%
    Buy the dog her own car
    100.00%
    Let the dog run alongside the car on the leash
    0%

If you leave the roof on, you could fit a small child in the trunk.
    Delivered 5/29!: Scarlet Fever 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Natural w/ suede inserts, Mag Ride, Performance Exhaust

Gone but not forgotten: SunKissed, 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

Take a page from the Mitt Romney playbook and put the dog on the roof.

Comment

I can't believe it..... Our daughter has a Puli (black) named Marley. What a great dog. I'm babysitting it while she's in Europe on business for 10 days. We do this 4 or 6 times a year so Marley is part of the family. We just added a new BMW i8 Roadster (mid engine) and it has a very deep storage area behind the seats so when I get in the car with my wife he jumps in the seat and goes right into his 'cubby', turns around and lays his head on the console. He's a 'front seat' dog and refuses to ride in the back of my daughters SUV. It shouldn't be a problem in a ME C8 Coupe. Don't know about the spider. I'll know as soon as I get mine....
        2020 HTC Torch Red with lots of goodies. Built in September. Museum Delivered in October......

Other toys in the garage: Ferrari California, BMW i8 Roadster, Bentley Flying Spur

Comment

Originally posted by meyerweb View Post
          If you leave the roof on, you could fit a small child in the trunk.
          I could but dont want to go to jail for cruel and inhumane treatment to my 24 year old autistic son or the dog...lol

the hatch for the dog wasnt a problem as the dog loved it....hoping in fromthe drivers seat but picking up the dog and then closing a trunk on the dog would seem a bit over the top...

somebody would be calling the police and with most rear mid engine cars i think Id be worried Id be cooking the dog...

i probalby could get my 24 year old autostic kid back there and since he doesnt talk...whose he going to tell?

(im kidding! ) I d never do that to him.....
          Last edited by JB; 07-23-2019, 09:45 PM.

Comment

I was kidding, too.

Besides, at 24 he's probably too big to fit anyway!
            Delivered 5/29!: Scarlet Fever 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Natural w/ suede inserts, Mag Ride, Performance Exhaust

Gone but not forgotten: SunKissed, 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

Originally posted by tooold2race View Post
              I can't believe it..... Our daughter has a Puli (black) named Marley. What a great dog. I'm babysitting it while she's in Europe on business for 10 days. We do this 4 or 6 times a year so Marley is part of the family. We just added a new BMW i8 Roadster (mid engine) and it has a very deep storage area behind the seats so when I get in the car with my wife he jumps in the seat and goes right into his 'cubby', turns around and lays his head on the console. He's a 'front seat' dog and refuses to ride in the back of my daughters SUV. It shouldn't be a problem in a ME C8 Coupe. Don't know about the spider. I'll know as soon as I get mine....
              Marley sounds awesome...Pulis are really great dogs...the I8 sounds cool too!

Small world right...

thanks for sharing.

Comment

Seems like a missed opportunity that they didn't add a "mother in law seat" to the C8

Click image for larger version

Name:	DFpu1lYvA4ng9m6jnWpunVr7xhGBc73O1lzPEiiueJU.jpg
Views:	152
Size:	109.8 KB
ID:	50555

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                Working...
                X