See less

2020 Ordering Guide available for C8 Stingray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see you can only get the micro-suede inserts on the GT2 buckets. Too bad. I really like the sueded seats on my C7, but not sure I'm willing to pay for the GT2 seats.
    SunKissed, my 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible (One of about 40)

Purchased 5/2/2015,
    >35,000+ miles

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club. Check us out http://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

Thank you for posting up that body colored spoiler is standard thae attractive carbon flash side mirrors and rear spoiler is an option.

Sad to see i can not order the e60 option unless i do a 2LT so it looks like Ill be waving that option good bye..
      Last edited by JB; 07-20-2019, 09:19 PM.
      Torch Red exterior/ black interior z51 FE4 2LT or 1LT depending on when i get the call..Ill flip a coin at that moment..same for E60

Comment

Originally posted by DanVette View Post
        Any photos of the engine lighting option?
        We wish we had seen that picture yet. All we have is a little birdie saying it had seen it and it was gorgeous.
        GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; 5VM vis CF ground effects pkg; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum.

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post

I specifically asked Harlan at the reveal and he said that with the considerable downforce the Z-51 splitter creates, the car become aerodynamically unbalanced without the spoiler, e.g., no spoiler delete.
          Thank you John! Not a deal killer for me. I’ll go body color on the spoiler.
          Attached Files
          2018 Grand Sport, Torch Red, black int, A8, Nav/PDR

Comment

I “like’d” your post not because I like the consequences of some of your findings, but better we learn now all the details rather than ordering something wrong — paying the price later.
            GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; 5VM vis CF ground effects pkg; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum.

Comment

Museum Delivery
              Click image for larger version

Name:	94096AA6-A4C4-42A1-81EB-E471555DB0C9.png
Views:	406
Size:	395.3 KB
ID:	48910

Comment

No high wing spoiler if museum delivery

Name:	904FF280-F674-4DB9-87CC-E3D26B9F8D99.png
Views:	460
Size:	522.5 KB
ID:	48913

Comment

Power folding mirrors

Name:	DCD419F1-F144-4999-AD5C-13DF5D5EEF3E.png
Views:	462
Size:	471.6 KB
ID:	48915

Comment

Rear cross traffic alert

Name:	05661008-878B-43B5-B8F9-35761264EBE4.png
Views:	452
Size:	471.6 KB
ID:	48917

Comment

I'm gonna be eating Ramen Noodles for the rest of my life But it'll be well worth it! ​​​​​

Comment

Great info!! Thank you for sharing!

Comment

Currently not listed in the RPO codes but are available using GM's visualizer
                          Accessory Engine Cover -Silver (RCC) - Late Availability
                          Accessory Engine Cover -Red (RCD) - Late Availability
                          Accessory Visible Carbon-Fiber Mirrors (5JR)
                          Accessory Visible Carbon-Fiber Grill Inserts (RZ9)

Updated from GM Playbook pdf
                          Last edited by jwstegbauer; 07-24-2019, 10:49 AM. Reason: New Information

Comment

i hope the convertible guide comes out soon along with a GS body option, any thoughts on these? I am #1 on my dealers allocation list so looking to order in <60 days.

Comment

2020 C8 Stingray coupes will be order-able within 60 days. We do not have any information about when the HT convertible and there its OG is going to be revealed? Next month? September? October?

Chances of 2020 C8 Stingray HT convertibles being order-able within the next 60 days are IMO in the less than 1% range, and the chances of one ordering a GS within the next 60 days is less than than zero.

Sorry Kirk. I too wish for both of the latter’s timetables to be moved up.

Comment

Originally posted by ABorC View Post
                                Excellent!!! Printed

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X