Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

PRIVATE MESSAGE HINT/HELP

Some are having trouble seeing a PM another member has sent them, saying it is just the title and then a big white blank page. Just click on the title and the message will open up for you. Thanks.
See more
See less

Friday C8 Corvette Stingray Presentation Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday C8 Corvette Stingray Presentation Videos

Friday's C8 Corvette Stingray presentation by Phil Zak, Executive Design Director, Global Chevrolet, and Tadge Juechter, Chief Engineer, provided additional information on top of what was presented during the Thursday night reveal. While Phil's portion was the same script as the Thursday night reveal script, Tadge's presentation was far less scripted and lasted almost 30 minutes. Tadge's portion of the video begins at the 10 minute mark of the Part 1 video.

PART 1

PART 2

A special THANK YOU to Mike Furman for making it possible for me to attend the 2020 C8 Corvette Stingray Reveal! Mike is Corvette's #1 Salesman of All Time with 42 years under his belt selling America's Sports Car. Give him a call when you're ready to order your next Corvette!

​​​​​​​
    Last edited by jagamajajaran; 07-20-2019, 10:16 AM.

Jeremy, once again thank you so very much for your wonderful videos.
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

You're welcome, sir!

Comment

Very nice job. Much better to sit through than yesterdays , more informative . Very excited to drive one.
        Rocket City Florida- 2001 ZO6 - 2013 427 Vert - 2020 Stingray

Comment

All you guys, John, Jagman , ABorC and other contributors do know there is only 24 hours in a day, yet you all seem to be giving us so much information so quickly within the first 24 hours of post reveal and beyond that I am, and I am sure others as well, spending many hours trying to catch up and absorb some of the information that you guys seem to know like the back of your hand. I can not say enough of what a great job., what a great team .

Comment

Thanks, friends! I'm ready for some rest now for sure. LOL

Comment

Thanks Jag, that is a much more informative video than the actual reveal. Can't wait to see the car in person. Glad you got to be there.
              There is a madness to my method!

2015 Z06 Torch/adrenaline
              2001 coupe Torch/oak R8C
              79 coupe Silver/oyster
              All one owner
              Museum lifetime members

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
              Working...
              X