Splitters, spoilers absent on base car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Splitters, spoilers absent on base car

I haven't seen this said yet so it turns out that at the reveal the red car was a Z51 with front splitter and rear spoiler.

The white car was base with no splitter of rear spoiler.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2019-07-19 at 2.44.30 PM.png
Views:	470
Size:	1.01 MB
ID:	48085

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2019-07-19 at 2.46.35 PM.png
Views:	323
Size:	811.2 KB
ID:	48083

Attached Files
    2020 C8 Corvette.D.O.B 2/03/2020
    Shadow Grey Metallic on Black
    2LT, Z51 + MRC. GT1 seats.
    Spectra Grey Tridents.
    Carbon flash mirrors and spoiler.

I generally like the cleaner look of cars without splitters and spoilers, but the spoiler on the C8 has turned out to look pretty nice (not like the bloated camo'd ones we saw earlier), and the rear of the base car looks to my eyes a little bit bare. But in person that might not be the case. Will have to wait to see one in person to make up my mind. I'm sure GM will offer the Z51 spoiler on the base car for a "modest" fee if one wants it.
    Delivered 5/29!: Scarlet Fever 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Natural w/ suede inserts, Mag Ride, Performance Exhaust

Gone but not forgotten: SunKissed, 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

Looked like C8 sideskirts on Z51 only run 3/4 length, which can cause rock chips. Wonder if OEM full length side skirts are available as option as on C7 or as after market.
      Heidi
      Save the Wave
      2021 TR HTC 2LT (HTM DTH D86 E60 FE2 Q8T J6F NPP VQK AH2 SQU AH2)

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
      Working...
      X