Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

A certain Mr John Elegant makes international news!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A certain Mr John Elegant makes international news!!

[QUOTE][One enthusiast, John Elegant, 72, said he has been waiting since his teenage years for a mid-engine Corvette. Over four years ago, he put down a deposit with a dealer for the C8.

The co-founder of www.midenginecorvetteforum.com and current owner of a canary yellow C7, Elegant purchased his first Corvette in 1998 after putting his daughters through college.

"My wife turned to me and said, 'You waited 35 years, go get your Corvette.'"

Explaining the Corvette's lasting appeal, Elegant described it as "an American sports car."

"There are other brands that make really good muscle cars, like Mustang, but a Mustang is not a sports car. Sorry, Mustang lovers." (Editing by Himani Sarkar)
    /QUOTE]

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/re...Europeans.html
    2020 C8 Corvette.D.O.B 2/03/2020
    Shadow Grey Metallic on Black
    2LT, Z51 + MRC. GT1 seats.
    Spectra Grey Tridents.
    Carbon flash mirrors and spoiler.

Yeh, Mustangs aren't Sports cars, They got their own classification, PONY CARS. or Not Enough Pony (HP) Cars. Sorry Pony People, you know who you are.

Comment

[QUOTE=Bikerjulio;n47863]
      [One enthusiast, John Elegant, 72, said he has been waiting since his teenage years for a mid-engine Corvette. Over four years ago, he put down a deposit with a dealer for the C8.

The co-founder of www.midenginecorvetteforum.com and current owner of a canary yellow C7, Elegant purchased his first Corvette in 1998 after putting his daughters through college.

"My wife turned to me and said, 'You waited 35 years, go get your Corvette.'"

Explaining the Corvette's lasting appeal, Elegant described it as "an American sports car."

"There are other brands that make really good muscle cars, like Mustang, but a Mustang is not a sports car. Sorry, Mustang lovers." (Editing by Himani Sarkar)
      /QUOTE]

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/re...Europeans.html
      Thanks for everything John and good for you!!! I have been so excited this morning that my heart alarm keeps on going off!!!

Comment

When the Mustang first came out, my father's reaction was that it was just a Ford Falcon with a different body. He thought the undercarriage/suspension was flimsy and lightweight.

I had a friend around 1969 who had a newish Mustang with a 351 engine. He used to like to put his foot into it when pulling away from stop lights. One day, he does this with me in the passenger seat, and the seat pivot fails, my seat back falls and I am looking at the car ceiling. He starts swearing......it was the second time that had happened.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
        Working...
        X